Chapter 9

LISA P.O.V
"There they are!" I pointed at Jisoo and Jinyoung who was at the photo booth.

We walked towards them and Jisoo shouted,"I knew you guys were a thing!" 

"Hm... maybe you're right?" Jinyoung chuckled. 

"Yes she's my girlfriend!" Bambam smirked.

"Daebak!" Jisoo shouted.

I was hoping after this, there would be no more misunderstandings but I was wrong.

"Come on! You two take photos!" They both said as they pointed to the photo booth.

Bambam looked at me.

I knew I didn't have a choice, as I couldn't walk.

And with that, he forced me to go into the photo booth. 

We took tons of photos. Cute ones, funny ones, even ugly ones.

I admit, that was really silly and fun. It reminded me of the old times. Just big smiles and no worries. 

As we came out I realized that Jinyoung and Jisoo left. Without us.

"I don't want to carry you anymore Lis!" He whined.

"Hey! Let's go have a drink!" I smiled widely.

"You drink?" He asked me.

"We're adults now!" I shouted feeling excited.

"You're right! In celebration of us reuniting, let's go out for a drink!" He shouted.

We arrived at about 10 pm. It was getting really late. But that also wasn't the problem. 

T.V - "There is a very big storm in about 10 minutes! Everyone needs to stay inside! Please take precaution. It might last all night!"

Everyone started running.

"Hey hey! Let's drink sometime else! We need to find a place to stay!" Bambam shouted. 

Luckily, there was a nearby motel. Everyone who was at the stand, started scurrying over there.

When we got there the lady said that there were on a few rooms left. So, we didn't get to have our own room and that resulted to me and Bambam sharing a room. 

"Are you kidding me?" I said as we walked in our room.

"We have no choice." Bambam replied.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"What?" Bambam looked at me.

"There's only one bed...." I slowly said.

"Do you think I see you as a girl?" He said as he looked at me.

"Pft.. No." I replied confidently.

"Your right! I won't even dream of touching you." He remarked.

I sighed. Knowing that we had no choice and that he's right.

"Fine but don't cross the line!" I said as I split the bed in half. 

"Oh Lisa! Don't even dream of it!" He chuckled.

We then went to bed because we were sleepy.

"Hey Lisa." Bambam said.

"Hm?" I quietly replied.

"You became an idol because it was your dream right?" He asked me seriously. "All the hardships to become an idol... Do you think it's worth it?"

I didn't think about it and just replied, "It doesn't matter about how you get there, as long as you get there. And look... I achieved my dreams!"

Bambam nodded half heartedly.

I glanced at him before saying,"Do you know that there's no way you can get to the top without overcoming barriers? We both learned that didn't we?"

He stared at me.

"Good night!" We both said to each other.

'Is that what I think it is? Right in front of me... Is a monster. I start running. It was vivid. I screamed and kept on running. But I was too late as the monster caught up to me and tried to devour me.'

BAMBAM P.O.V
I was awoken by Lisa. I looked over at her and she was shaking her head. She looked like she was having a nightmare.

I woke her up. "Hey lis!"

She jumped,"Thank you for getting me out of the nightmare."

Then she went back to sleep.
And so did I.

LISA P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes to bright sunlight. But that wasn't it. Me and Bambam had our arms wrapped around each other.