Chapter 6

LISA P.O.V
The police then came and took him. "Yah are you okay?" Bambam asked as gave me his jacket.

I slowly nodded.
"How did you know that?" I asked him curiously.

Bambam looked at me.

"It all started with him waiting for you. I noticed that he looked a bit identicial to that pervert you ran into last time. But I didn't think much of it." he said while looking away.

"You knew? About the pervert I ran into and you didn't say anything? Why?" I asked while standing up.

"I thought maybe it was just a one time thing, just like you thought too." He then continued on with the story.

"And I finally confirmed it all when he asked for the pen and paper."

I gave him a confused look.

"Aw you're so cute when you're stupid." He teased me.

I glared at him. "Continue with the story before I break your legs."

"Ok! So after you went to the washroom he said he needed to go a few seconds later. Which is really suspicous right?" Bambam chuckled.

"Ok next." I hurried him.

"Again, didn't think much of it till I saw him head towards the washroom with the piece of paper. That the was the most suspicious part. I mean why would he bring a piece of paper to the washroom?" Bambam continued.

"So I also went towards the washroom but here's the thing, on the door of the girl's washroom, there was a piece of paper that said
'Out Of Service'

"That's when everythung started to make sense. Ah. Im such a hero." he laughed.

"Are you done praising yourself yet?" I said.

"Where's my thank you huh?" Bambam poked me.

"I could of obviously beat him up myself it's just that well I was shocked so I froze." I said awkwardly.

"Are you making up excuses so you don't have to say thank you right now?" Bambam chuckled.

After thinking what almost happened to me, I couldn't hold it in any longer an broke into tears.

Bambam then pulled me in for a hug.

"Ah.. Chingu-ah I'm so glad you're fine." Bambam said as he wiped my tears.

"I'm grateful.." I cried.

"Yea I know you are." Bambam chuckled.

LISA P.O.V

We decided to bury this story so nothing big comes out of it.

I'm just going to say, today was one of the best days of my life, and also one of my worsts.

But surprisingly enough, Bambam just changed one of the best and worst days of my life into more of the best.