Chapter 10

LISA P.O.V
He opened his eyes and we were awkwardly staring at each other.

I acidentally pushed him off the bed in shock.

"OW!" Bambam shouted.

"H-HEY! HOW COME YOU WERE HUGGING ME?" I stuttered. "Do you perhaps like me or something?"

"That was an accident! I had a dream about meeting my favourite celebrity and in my dream I hugged her!" Bambam quickly stated.

I sighed,"Thank goodness it's just a misunderstanding. But we're friends! We can hug each other." I realized it wasn't a big deal.

"There's the Lisa I know and love even more!" He went in for a hug. "I missed you so much all these years."

"It's good to see you again friend!" I smiled.

BAMBAM P.O.V
Thoughts filled my mind.

Lisa how come you don't remember?

Celebrity crush huh... More like after I woke you up, you were shaking because of the storm later on.

That's why I hugged you and why you were able to sleep peacefully.

JISOO P.O.V
I looked at my phone and realized that there was a new msssage.

I clicked on it and it was a message from our MC's chatroom including me, Jinyoung and Doyoung.

Doyoung - Did you 2 go on a date yesterday without me?

Jinyoung- It just happened that way sorry maknae. And it wasn't a date!

Jisoo- Hey! If that wasn't a date then what was it?

Doyoung- Okay... I'll be not here if you need me..

Jinyoung- A date is only for people that like each other. We were friends hanging out.

Jisoo- That's what you thought of it?! That was my very first date you fool! And it was the first time I had someone tie my shoes like that.

Jinyoung- Because I was a good friend that didn't want you to trip.

Jisoo- Just know that you.. Made my heart flutter from that one single moment.

And the chatroom went silent.

LISA P.O.V
"How are we going to get out of this motel without anyone noticing.." I nervously said.

Bambam was looking outside the window when he said,"I've got an idea."

And we both walked out. No, not just walking out. We had to pretend to be a couple. He was wearing a hoodie and hat that was covering most of his face.

Meanwhile, I had to stuff my face against his chest. So it looks like we're just some ordinary couple hugging.

When we were outside we heard dispatch. "Ah.. I thought I heard Bambam and Lisa was going to be here." the man sighed.

"Let's just wait a bit longer till they come out." the girl next to him said.

"Wait a second..." The girl looked around, then at us. We quickly turned our heads away to avert attention, but that didn't work, as she slowly approached us.

"What do we do.." I panicked.

But before I knew, Bambam's lips touched mine.