Chapter 14

LISA P.O.V
"Thanks.. For saving me from that situation." I said as we picked up the garbage.

"How many times are you going to say it?" Bambam laughed.

"I'm just.. Really grateful. That's all..." I replied.

"I'm your best friend. I'll always stand up for you." Bambam replied.

I smiled.

As we were walking along the beach picking up garbage, I realized we weren't the only groups here.

There were many other different groups too.

I spotted a piece of garbage on the sand and bent down to pick it up when suddenly someone bumped into me, causing me to fall.

"Can you stan-!" Bambam got cut off.

"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" I heard another voice say.

I looked up at the person but to be only greeted by the bright shining sun.

I saw him hold his hand out.

I don't know what it was that made me trust him, but I grabbed his hand as he helped me up.

As I stood up, his face became more clear. He was... good looking. And familiar.

"Yea I'm fine." I replied as I was dusting sand off my clothing.

"Wait a minute!" the guy shouted.

He then started speaking in Thai.

"Are you thai too?!" he shouted.

"Woa! You are too?!" I replied.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Ten from Nct U!" He said as he held his hand out.

"Oh! I heard about you guys before! I'm Lisa from Blackpink!" I shook his hand and we started chatting away.

Bambam suddenly coughed. "I'm thai too! I'm from Got7!"

"Ah nice to meet you", Ten replied as he turned his focus back on me.

"Can I have your number? You seem really fun to talk to!" Ten gave a charming smile.

"Sure.." I automatically responded without knowing.

"No you can't. You just met him." Bambam stopped me.

"Don't tell me what to do." I remarked.

I quickly gave him my number.

"Do you want my number too?" Bambam asked Ten.

"Oh you see, I have to go right now! Sorry!" He apologzied as he started running. "I'll talk to you later Lisa!" Ten waved me goodbye.

"Bye!" I waved back.

"Well aren't you two sweet?" Bambam said in a kind of bitter voice.

I screamed in happiness. "Hey hey! Did you see how sweet and kind he was? He even helped me up!"

"That's because he bumped into you. That's a given that they should help you up right?" Bambam answered.

I started daydreaming while ignoring what he said. "I might finally have a boyfriend now.."

Bambam started laughing. "Lisa! Be careful! Don't you remember the last incident when you met with a stranger? Don't go too fast."

"But, Ten is different. I have a feeling." I replied.

"He's the type of guy to have 5 girlfriends at once." Bambam said seriously.

"Don't you dare say that about Ten without even knowing anything about him." I defended.

"Are you taking his side right now? And you also don't know a thing about him!" Bambam said.

"I know he's not a jerk. When he bumped into me, do you know the first thing he said? He asked me if I was okay! Instead of saying sorry first. He was wondering about how I was."

Bambam didn't say anything.

"Aren't you suppose to be happy for me right now? As a friend. My best friend." I looked at him.

"You're right. I just don't want you to get hurt." Bambam looked at me.

--------------------------
A/N
Was this a boring chapter? I just wanted to add some plot in here lol. Summer break = more updates !

Thank you for all the readers and commenters! You guys help me and motivate me to continue my horrible fanfics. But nevertheless I'm glad you guys enjoy reading! Thanks again!