Chapter 3

"What's up with you?" He asked me.

I looked at the empty street.

"Huh? What the heck?" I whispered.

"What is wrong Lis?" He asked with a confused tone.

"I-I swear there was a pervert chasing me down the street! But as soon as I saw you... He disapeared." I said.

"Well I mean I am a pretty good influence. After he saw me he probably was so scared." Bambam laughed.

I punched his arm.
"Hey this isn't a joke!" I shouted.

"OW!!!" He shouted. "You hurt me so badly!!!"

"Stop pretending and let's go." I said.

"Yes Sir!" He saluted.

I sighed.

"Oh wait up! Here!" He said as he took something out of the bag. "I got you your favourite drink!"

"You still remember?!" I was surprised.

"How can I forget? After the badass Lisa saved me from getting bullied I practically idolized you. You were my superhero back then.

"How about now?" I asked while taking a sip of my drink.

"Now... You are just... Short." He laughed.

"WHAT?! What does my height have to do with any of this!" I shouted at him.

"Well back then you were the tallest kid and I was the shortest kid. Looks like the table has turned.. Shortie.." He winked at me.

"You want to die?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry to have provoked the great Lisa." He replied.

"Good that you know." I remarked.

"Yahhh how can you still be the same? Cold cold Lisa.." He made clicking sounds with his tongue.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well thanks for the drink friend." I thanked him.

"No problem good luck with your debut stage tomorrow.. I'll be cheering for you!" He did the fighting sign.

"Oh right." I turned around to look at him. "Why were you still here after 2 hours. I thought you left.." I asked him curiously.

"Well I had some business to go to.." He said quietly.

"Okay well I have to go back to the spot to wait for my manager.." I said. "Bye."

I started walking back to the same bench I was sitting at before. But I suddenly remembered about the pervert.

I felt a cold shiver crawl through my spine.

I remembered back to the part when he was chasing me. I heard someone utter some words. Now that I think about it again.

I gasped in shock. I now realized.. what those words he said were... He said. "Watch. Your. Back."