Chapter 10

Chapter 10

******QUICK NOTE: The first part of this is a little intense cause it describes a short part of Shannon's dream, just as a warning, so yeah******

"Stop! Get away from me!" I screamed in my sleep.

"Shannon! Wake up!" Someone yelled.

I screamed. "Leave me alone! Why do you hate me?!" I screamed.

"For fuck sakes Shannon! Wake up please!" The person yelled.

The dream had full control of me. My parents were walking towards me, completely naked. My mom had a belt it her hand and was ready to beat me. My dad had a knife in his hands.

I screamed.

"Shannon! Wake up! You're scaring me!" The person begged.

My dad grabbed my wrists and began slicing them. I screamed in pain. My mom started beating me with the belt and yanking my hair. I tried to fight my way out, but I couldn't.

"Shannon! I'm here! Calm down! It's me!" A different voice screamed.

The dream began fading away. I finally snapped out of the dream. I was in Seb's arms, with David sitting beside me. I was shaking like a leaf and terrified. I burst into tears and cried into Seb's chest.

The dream had been one of the most terrifying dreams I'd ever had. I had never been more terrifying.

I was still shaking, but I had calmed down enough to stop crying. I looked over at Daddy. There were tears in his eyes. I bursted into tears again and curled up against him. He held me and I could tell he was trying his hardest not to cry.

I looked up at him. "It's OK to cry Daddy."

When I finished that sentence, the tears spilled from his eyes. Daddy and I sat and cried. Seb moved over and put his arms around us.

"I just wish I could chase the nightmares away!" Daddy cried.

"It's not your fault Daddy. I wish the nightmares never happened. I wish you didn't have to chase them away." I cried.

It was a good thing that I had a king sized bed because the three of us ended up falling asleep in my bed.

I didn't understand why Sebastien chased the dreams. I couldn't figure out why he was the only one that could pull me from the dream state.

I woke up that morning still shaking. I realized that both Daddy and Seb were shirtless. I didn't notice that when I woke up from the nightmare. Oh well.

They were both already awake when I woke up.

"You OK baby girl?" Daddy asked softly.

I shrugged. I was still shaking, remnants of the nightmare still clinging to my mind.

"I'm sorry for making you rush over Seb," I said quietly.

He pulled me close to him. "Don't be. You don't ask for the nightmares. I'll come whenever you need me."

Daddy went and make me bacon and eggs for breakfast. He brought it upstairs for me. I was halfway through my breakfast when Dad burst into the house.

"Shannon! Are you OK sweetheart?" He asked worrily.

I nodded slowly while shrugging. "How did you know?"

"Katie called me a few minutes ago asking if I knew where Seb was. When she told me that he ran out the door without saying anything, I knew it was cause he was coming here." He said.

I nodded, then cocked my head. "Who's Katie?"

"My girlfriend," Seb said shyly.

I nodded slowly.

Dad came and sat beside me. He wrapped his arms around me. I put my head against his chest.

"Are you OK?" He asked softly.

I nodded. "I guess."

Seb walked across the room and turned my stereo on. Its a 25 disc stereo and I already filled it with CDs, so he just turned it on and pressed play. 'American Idiot' by Green Day started playing.

"Don't wanna be an American idiot!" I screamed out of pure habit.

Daddy laughed. "Don't want a nation under the new media!"

I laughed. We all started singing and I was starting to feel a lot better. After the entire CD played, the next CD was 'Whatever' by Hot Chelle Rae. I sang along and laughed.

About 4 hours later, a girl strutted angrily into the house.

"Sebastien! What the fuck are you doing?" She demanded.

Seb stood up and walked over to her. "What are you doing here Katie?"

"Coming to get you! You said you were going to take me out for lunch and instead your laying in bed, shirtless, with a 13 year old and two other guys, one of which is shirtless!"

"Hey! I'm 17!" I said.

"Whatever! First you leave in the middle of the night, then you blow off our date, then your being all gay and perverted. Your disgusting," she said.

Seb was pissed and I could tell. "You know what Katie, get out. Just get the fuck out of this house and don't come back. I'm going to get my shit from the house and you can keep it. We're done!"

"What? You can't break up with me!" She pouted.

"I just did, bitch."

He stormed out of the room. Katie followed him, pouting.

"Well then," was all I could say.

Dad and Daddy nodded.

"Its my fault they just broke up," I sighed.

"No it's not. Seb has been trying to do it for a long time. He just finally had a good enough reason to do it. She's a real bitch," Daddy said.

Dad nodded.

Seb came back about an hour and a half later in his pickup truck.

"Can I crash here for a little while?" He asked Daddy.

Daddy nodded. "For sure. You're always welcome here Seb."

Seb brought all of his stuff into the house and put it in the spare bedroom next to mine.

Seb and I watched a movie that night. I curled up against him. I wished that Seb wasn't so much older than me. He was just so amazing and sweet and he chased the dreams and I just wanted to say he was mine.

I fell asleep curled up against him. His arm was healed by then, so he carried me to bed.

"I'm just in the room next to you. I will come save you if you start dreaming," he whispered.

"Thank you Seb," I mumbled.

I curled up and fell asleep. I didn't dream that night. Thank fucking God.

**********************************************

Hiya!!!

Hope you liked this one, it was kinda intense. I'm surprised that something I wrote so long ago is actually half decent.

If you guys have any questions about the story or whatever, make sure you let me know. The next chapter will be less intense and I think in a chapter or 2, Simple Plan will be on Warped Tour, and that is going to be eventful. More bands and characters will be coming in, namely All Time Low.

Ironic how 2 of my stories have a Warped Tour as a setting. Can you tell how much I want to go to Warped? Ugh. Stupid Canada! lolz jk

K well bye guys

love ya xoxo

Haley