Chapter 8

Chapter 8

David/Daddy woke me up at noon the next morning.

"Morning sleeping beauty," he teased.

"Morning Daddy!" I said sweetly. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

He smiled at me. "I made you breakfast. Then we can go shopping and make this room your own."

I smiled and rolled out of bed. He smiled at me mischievously. He ran over and picked me up by the waist and threw me over his shoulder.

I screamed. "Put me down!"

He laughed. "Never!"

He ran down the stairs with me on his shoulder. We got to the kitchen and he swung me around before putting me down. I stumbled around like a drunk for a minute before regaining my wits.

Daddy/David had made me bacon and eggs and toast for breakfast. I ate everything on my plate happily.

"Am I a decent cook?" He asked jokingly.

"Better then my parents ever were," I told him.

I put the last bit of eggs in my mouth.

"I'm going to take a shower and get dressed." I told him.

He nodded. "There's a full bathroom through one of the doors in your room. The other door is your walk in closet."

"I have my own bathroom and walk in closet?!" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded.

I ran up to my room and figured out what door was which. I swung open the door to my bathroom and was amazed. It was massive and it had not only a steam shower, but a Jacuzzi bathtub. It was amazing.

I took a long shower, appreciating the hot water and the steam shower. I got dressed and towel dried my hair quickly. It was still to wet (and I don't like hair dryers) so I threw it up into a ponytail.

I ran downstairs and found Daddy/David waiting for me.

"I think you should keep your hair down. I like it when it's down." He said.

"But it's wet and I don't like my hair," I said shyly.

He smiled. "If you don't like it, let's make it so you do like it."

I cocked my head. "What do you mean?"

"We'll go to a hairdresser's and get your hair cut, dyed, whatever so that you like it."

"Really?!" I asked excitedly. "You'd let me cut and dye my hair?"

"Why not?"

I ran and hugged him.

"Can I get a lip ring too?" I asked.

"That one you'll have to ask Chuck. And I'd prefer if you waited at least a few years."

I laughed. "OK!"

We got in David/Daddy's car and drove to the nearest mall. First, we went and got my hair done. I got it cut kind of like David's, got side bangs, dyed completely black, and got my bangs bleached blonde and  dyed blue with temporary dye. It looked epic. Kind of like Josh Ramsay, but I liked my hair better.

David/Daddy loved it. He said it suited me better than my old hair style.

We spent the whole day shopping for clothes, furniture, a TV and whatever else I wanted.

We had just gotten back home when Pierre called. He wanted to take everyone out for supper that night. I changed into some of the new clothes I had just bought and got ready.