Chapter 8

Ashton's P.O.V

Niall, Mikey and i are sitting on the couch while making very bad jokes.

"Hey, hey, guess why Messi didn't go to the football practise!?" Niall screams

I just knew this one would be the worst joke i had ever heard.

"We don't know!" Michael screams.

"Well, haha, you know hahaha HE DIDN'T GO BECAUSE HIS HAIR WAS MESSY!!"" 

We all laugh, tears are streaming down my face

"THAT HAHAH WAS A HAHA GOOD ONE!!"

"I've got another one!" Niall screams cheerfully

"Why did....." 

"HE WAS THE FUN-GUY!! Michael and I scream in unison

"HAHAHA  YEAH!!"

And again we laugh. I feel so lucky to have friends like them. They always understand me, and they always make me feel better..  They were the reason why i actually stopped cutting. Yeah of course i also stopped because of the fans but they were my main reason. I wanted to make them happy and proud, not worried and disappointed!

Suddenly we hear people screaming, laughing and talking. Niall's eyes grew bigger. I am sure he heard the same thing as i did.

Debby

" There are the others!" Michael says whilst he walks to the door and opens it

"Ash?!"  

Her voice enters my ears. A smile appears on my face.

"Deb?" I say whilst i drift into the  hallway.

"Ashton! i'm so sorry!!" she says while she jumps in my arms

i hug her.

Suddenly she pulled out of our hug

"Niall!!" she screams whilst also jumping into his arms.

Immediately the happy, warm feeling that was once inside of me, disappears.

I wasn't as special to Debby as Niall was...

"Hey, are you alright mate?" Zayn asks me while patting me on my back

"Yeah, i'm good thanks." i say, smiling to Zayn. 

Michael was right, i really have to tell them soon about what's really going on, before i've got to show them my new fresh cuts or even worse,  they find it out themselves.. 

Niall's P.O.V

HAHAH ASHTON'S FACE WHEN HE SAW ME AND DEBBY HUGGING!!

okay those were mean thoughts.. I never had mean thoughts like this.. Especially when it was about my closest friends aka Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and about other friends aka Luke, Calum, Michael... and Ashton i guess?

Oh god, of course is Ashton my friend! 

But sometimes he's just... i don't know.. 

He's always like flirting with MY girl, Debby.. Okay i know she isn't mine yet but she knew me before she knew Ashton and all the other boys expected us to become a couple.. Love can't just leave right?

Do i have to be quicker at admitting my feelings?

Do i have to be more handsome?