Tension; e.d

Jasmina's POV

Saturday morning I headed to the soccer field to get in some extra practice. I started to work on juggling the ball, progressions and my aim. All was going well until the piece of scum walked onto the field. His hair was messy and swiped back, he was in his practice clothes too with a soccer ball tucked under his arm.

I pretended not to see him, I wish he'd just fall off the face of the earth...and get a fucking haircut. He looks like a damn mop. Fucking mop head ass. I snickered to myself.

"Aye, Jasmina." I heard him say.

I kicked my ball straight into the goal, "What?" I said, rolling my eyes and clearly annoyed.

"Ouch, who got your panties in a knot?" he asked.

I turned to him, "What do you want, Ethan?" I wiped the beats of sweat off my forehead and ran to the goal to retrieve my ball.

"Play me." He said.

"Wait, what?"

"Play me." He repeated. "First person to 5 points wins."

"Fine. You'll be a good warm up." I stated.

Let me tell you, Ethan Dolan was not a warm up. We started to compete and holy shit this fucker was fast, I could barely keep up.

"Fucking slow ass," Ethan said when the score was 2-0 him.

"I've been called worse by better." I snapped back. I scored two more goals and Ethan scored one, 3-2 still him.

The score was 4-4 and Ethan had the ball. He might win, which can't happen. I tripped him completely on purpose, ran the ball to my side of the field and scored another goal. 5-4.

"Hey! You can't do that! You tripped me!" He screamed.

"No, I didn't." I said back innocently.

"You totally did, Jasmina."

"Fuck you, you're just mad that you lost."

"You wish I would." He said, smirking and standing up, brushing the dirt off his pants.

"Wish I would what? Fuck me? Please, I wear heels longer than your dick." Ethan took a step closer, he practically towered over me. He stayed quiet though, "What? Can't think of a comeback?" I asked.

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Why are you so nasty all the time?" he asked.

"I'm not, I just don't like you." I responded.

"Harsh."

It was getting dark, I started to walk past Ethan to get to my bag and head home. But, before I even knew what was happening my face was in the dirt. "Did you just trip me?"

"Hey. Now we're even." Ethan stuck his hand out to help me up but, I tugged on it causing him to fall directly on top of me.

"Ew, you smell like feet." I said.

"Yea? Well you're a total bitch."

"At least I know how to use soap." He was still on top of me but, for some reason I didn't push him off. His hair was messy and pushed to the side, the muscles in his body bulging and his face slightly red from the heat.

"No wonder you don't have a boyfriend." Ethan snapped back, his face getting closer to mine, his hand were planted on both sides of my head holding his body up.

"No wonder you can't keep a girl. Have you ever wondered why they all leave after round one?"

"That's funny. You can't ever get a guy in the first place. Wasn't your last boyfriend Ryan in 6th grade? We're juniors, Jas."

"Want to know what's funny? Girls only ever sleep with you once, they never stick around after that. Probably because you have a little dick."

"You look like a little boy."

"Shut up."

"Make me." He smirked.

I laughed nervously at Ethan's expression. His face was motionless and his eyes seemed blank and serious. He leaned in and attached his lips to mine.

My first reaction was to push him off of me but, his lips seemed to sync with mine. His one hand attached itself to my hip while the other kept him up. I ran my hands up and down his back as our kiss intensified. He slipped his hand up my shirt, exploring my back, as I outlined every muscle in his back with my fingers.

Ethan shifted his body and lifted me right off the ground, holding me close by the tight grip he had on my waist. "Want to?" he asked.

I nodded, "I'm on the pill." I said, out of breath, and before I could react Ethan had thrown me over his shoulder and started running. He carried me to the equipment shed, "Are you serious?" I asked.

"What?" he responded.

"Don't be too romantic," I said sarcastically.

"You're so fucking needy," Ethan pointed out, taking his hand and clearing a table of equipment. Football helmets and shoulder pads crashed onto the floor. Ethan reattached his lips to mine, lifting my by my waist onto the table. I pulled on his shirt, he broke the kiss to take it off and I returned the favor.

I wrapped my legs around his body, pulling him close. Ethan pulled at the hem of my shorts, I laid down on the table and let him slip them off me. Our clothes littered the floor, we were both only left in our underwear. Ethan slipped mine off of my body and I played with the band on his.

He let out a groan when I finally slipped my hand in. I stroked him lightly, causing his breath to hitch and his lips to become more sloppy. Ethan wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me to the edge of the table.

He looked up at me, I nodded giving him the permission he was waiting for. He slipped his boxers off and smirked at me. His member slapped his stomache. Ethan took a step in-between my legs and laid me down.

He teased me, running his hands up and down my thighs.

"C'mon Ethan..." I protested.

"Someone's eager." He smirked.

Ethan gave himself a few pumps and then slipped inside me. "Oh, fuck." I moaned. I felt my back arch as the muscles in my stomache tightened. Ethan's hands were on my hips, but his pace remained slow.

"All good?" He asked.

"Yea," I responded.

He picked up his pace drastically, wanting to climax. He let out a husky groan and gripped onto my hips harder. I gripped onto his forearms and tipped my head back, eyes closed.

I sat up and attached my lips to his, running my hands along his shoulders and arms. I moved to his neck, sloppily kissing along his jawline as my fingers combed through his hair.

I let out a screech when he hit my g-spot, I held my breath enjoying the pleasure. "S-shit, Ethan, right there." I grunted.

Ethan kept his pace up and a knot began to form in my stomache. Ethan took his thumb and drew tight circles around my clit, I let out a moan.

I felt Ethan's thrusts become sloppy. "Jas, I'm close." he whimpered. I nodded as his pace slowed down.

My nails dug into his skin as he left sloppy kisses on my neck. Ethan groaned and tipped his head back, his grip tightening on my waist. "Ethan.." I moaned. "Holy shit."

"Fuck..." Ethan spat, I felt him reach his high and ride it out with a few deep thrusts. He pulled out and took in a deep breath. I noticed the thin lining of sweat on his forehead and the fact that every muscle in his body was bulging. He snaked his hands up my thighs and left me with one last thing before he left... a simple kiss.

"Hope you had a good time, Babygirl. " He said while putting on his clothes. "Text me if you ever want to meet up again."

I rolled my eyes and he left the shed, closing the door behind him.