ditch with me?; e.d

"Did you understand any of that?" Wyatt asked you as the two of you walked out of your second period math class.

"No, not at all, I'm so screwed for that test next week." You said.

"That makes two of us," He laughed. "Okay, I gotta get to class, see you later." And with that he ran off.

God I'm so screwed. I'm going to fucking fail this math test, then my mom is gonna kill me.

You turned the corner of the hallway, heading to your locker. You saw Ethan leaning against it looking down at his phone.

Ethan Dolan was the captain of lacrosse team. He was on honor role, a nice ass piece of eye-candy, your crush and someone you would only dream of being with. You guys were friends but, most of the time he was with the jocks and he probably didn't see you as anything more.

You took a breath and kept walking towards your locker. When you reached it, Ethan looked up from his phone and smiled at you.

"Oh hey, Ethan." You said.

"Hey." Ethan said still leaning against your locker.

"Well, uhm, What's up?" you asked.

"Well," Ethan said finally moving off your locker. "Skip next period with me, let's go somewhere."

You almost threw up. "What? Ethan you're insane." you said opening your locker and throwing your books inside. "Skip next period? What if-, Can't the school-, You're delusional." you continued.

Wait, why am I fighting this? ETHAN DOLAN is asking me to go somewhere with him, why am I even thinking twice?

"I'm not delusional," Ethan laughed leaning against the locker next to yours. "Come on, it would be fun."

You shut your locker and looked at him. "Where would we go?" You said with a smirk.

"Anywhere you want, babygirl." Ethan said. You felt your knees tremble a little bit and your cheeks blush.

Babygirl? God, what am I getting myself into.

He smirked, knowing he won. "Okay, fine." You said, giving in. "I'll skip with you, lets go get pizza."

---

"HAHA, wait are you serious?" You asked Ethan. The two of you had gone out for pizza, like you wanted.

"Yes, me and my sister wrapped him up and bounced him on the trampoline. He hit his head and, oh my god, there was blood everywhere."

"Awe, poor Grayson." You giggled.

"You ready to go?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." You lied. You would've stayed there all day with him if you could.

You and Ethan got in his car. "Oh, shit." He blurted out.

"What?" You asked.

"It's 1:00." He said.

"One o'clock why- Oh my god." You layed your head on his dashboard.

"It's almost sixth period." Ethan laughed. "Can we-"

"We were in the pizza parlor for, like, four hours." You said cutting him off, lifting your head from the dashboard.

"So, do you just want to go back to my house?" Ethan asked starting up the car.

"Sure."

---

You walked into Ethan's room. One of his four walls had a built in bookshelf and thick novels in it. "You read?" You said running a finger along the spines of the books.

Dolan Twins; Dirty Imagines.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara