cameron's little brother- e.d (R)

Requested by: @Qxueendolan 

Krystal's POV

"What is an 'analogous structure' again?" You asked Cameron.

She furrowed her brow, "Ugh, shit,  I'm so tired, I don't even remember. I think we should call it a night, Krystal." she said.

You looked up at the clock on her living room wall. "Yeah," You agreed. "It's 2 am." You gathered your papers and threw him into your binder. You shoved your binder into your backpack and threw it over your shoulder.

"So, how about you come over tomorrow around, uhm, 5? So that we can finish this stupid project." Cameron asked rubbing her fingers against her temples.

"Yeah, sounds good. I'm just going to order an Uber and head home."

"Uh, no you're not." Cameron said. "Krystal, it's 2 am there is no way I'm letting some random person pick you up. That's so sketchy." 

"Cameron, it's fine, I-"

"ETHAN!" Cameron screamed cutting me off. "COME HERE, PLEASE!"

"Cameron, it's really okay-," but this time you cut yourself off. Cameron's younger brother, Ethan, came walking down the stairs looking... damn. Admiring isn't the right word to describe your state of mind.. Gawking? Shocked? Stunned? Amazed? Wonerstruck? Eh, Maybe.

He was... drool-worthy. 

His hair was messy and untouched but still managed to frame his face perfectly. 

His arms were being shown off through his blue tank top, his biceps bulging while being attached to broad and protruding shoulders. His triceps were diamonds, rare ones too, even his back muscles were wrapped in strength. 

His eyebrows were a deep, dark brown color and bold, framing his face with his painstakingly beautiful hazel eyes laying just underneath. He had a chiseled, sharp jawline giving his look a whole new flavor.

"What's up, Cam?" he asked his sister rubbing his eye with his hand. 

"Do me a favor?" Cameron responded.

"Depends." he chuckled. When he smiled small dimples appears at the corner of his lips, you did a double take.

How old he is again?

"Krystalneeds to go home but, it's late and I don't want her ordering an Uber. I had a beer earlier so, I can't drive.. can you please drive her home?"

Ethan eyed you down, from head-to-toe, and smirked a little. "Yea," he said. "I don't mind."

"Thanks so much, Eth, I owe you." Cameron turned back towards you. "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" She pulled you into a hug.

"Yeah, I'll see you." You said smiling warmly at her. You, then, let go of Cameron and focused your attention on Ethan. "Thanks, Ethan, for driving me by the way."

"No problem." He responded dishing a set of car keys out of the bowl. "Let's go."

You walked out the front door not far behind Ethan. You admired the parts of his back you could see, the parts that weren't covered by fabric.

This isn't right, and you know it. He's Cameron's little brother! How old is he anyway? Doesn't she have two brothers? But, god-damn this one is so fine and I would ride him like a saddle if I got the chance. Imagine him---

"Where do you live?" Ethan asked you breaking your train of thought.

"Oh, I live on LaMont Road, It's buy the 'CVS' at the end of town." You responded getting into the car.