Backstabber; g.d (pt 2) (R)

Grayson's POV

Ethan came back a few minutes after me and Lacey had... well, you know. We cut it real close and I can honestly say I don't feel bad at all. Lacey deserves someone so much better than him and even if I might not be good enough for her I, personally, feel like at least I'm an upgrade.

I still felt jumpy inside, Lacey kept sneaking looks at me from across the room, smirks spread across her face. Ethan was too consumed in whatever was happening on his phone to notice.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Ethan asked not looking up from the screen.

"Sure." Lacey answered. As Ethan grabbed the remote, Lacey squeezed herself in-between me and Ethan on the couch. She let her hand linger on my inner thigh as she shifted her body to get comfortable.

I felt the blood running through my body speed up, the movie Ethan choose was an action one so, it was loud. Gun firing, people screaming, cars crashing... perfect.

"Lacey," I said. I saw Ethan roll his eyes, the mere sound of my voice annoying him. "Run upstairs with me real quick?"

"For what?" Ethan asked cutting in.

"There's a box blocking my bedroom closet, I just wanted help moving it to the attic. You know, unless you want to help me."

"Yea, no, Lacey, you do it."

"Okay." Lacey replied standing up from the couch.

I followed her up the stairs. We slipped into my bedroom and she leaned against the wall. "Twice in one day, Dolan?" she smirked.

"If you don't moan too loud," I responded taking a step closer to her, causing her back to straighten out. "Maybe we could have a round three."

"Watch it, Dolan, watch it." She said closing the gap between our lips. Lacey hooked her fingers around the hem of my jeans suddenly, startling me slightly. She took advantage of the fact that my lips parted to deepen the kiss. My hand rested on her hip as the other was planted on the wall. Her hands were exploring my back, causing my body to fill itself with chills.

"What if Ethan comes up?" I asked.

"Oops." She responded moving her hands to my chest and pushing me onto the bed. She straddled my waist and I sat up to meet her lips again. A pile of clothing started to appear on the floor, my shirt, then her's, her pants, then mine.

I flipped us over, hovering over her squirming body. I planted my left arm next to her head, to hold up my body, and left a trail of soft kisses leading from her jaw to the sweet-stop I discovered earlier on her neck. She let out a harsh breath and ran her hands down my body.

"Stop playing around." she whimpered.

"Why?" I asked, running my hand down her stomache, I saw her eyes jerk open as I passed her heat and continued my path down her inner thigh before removing my hand completely. She repeated herself, "Stop playing around, Grayson."

I chuckled lightly, pecking her on the lips. I brought my hand back, placing it on her hip. She waited, and waited and waited some more for me to move it... for me to do something, anything, but I didn't. Call an experiment, what, I was curious. Mistake number one.

"Okay," she said. "Two can play this game, Dolan."

Lacey flipped us over, her small body, in comparison to mine, now hovered over me. She took her index and middle finger and walked them down my chest, antagonizingly slow. A small grunt escaped from my mouth and only caused Lacey to smirk.

Lacey's POV

It was funny, seeing Grayson like that was honestly funny. He was so eager. I took his member in my hand and even though his eyes were closed I could tell that they rolled as far back as they could.