Used; e.d (R)

Requested by: grethanisreal889

Kiara's POV

You lay on the couch, your feet twitching to the beat of the music, scrolling through your Instagram feed. You brought your knees up to your chest and took in a deep breath, remembering you had a bunch of homework you still had to do.

You groaned, turning off the music and getting out of your comfortable position.

As you started to head to your room a knock at the door startled you.

OO-OO, a distraction. You though laughing slightly to yourself.

You walked over to the door and opened it without asking who it was.. a great mistake.
It was Ethan, Ethan Dolan.

"No." You said beginning to close the door on him.

Ethan stuck out his arm, stopping the door from opening, "Wait, Kiki." he demanded.

You re-opened the door. "Ethan, I'm done with this, okay? I told you that a million times." You said. A pressure became apparent in your chest, even the air felt heavy in his presents.

"But, Princess, I miss you. Kiara, I need you." Ethan begged. You looked into his hazel eyes as he looked into your green ones. His eyes were eager, just like they always were, but this time he was eager for you.. not her.

"Ethan, you have a girlfriend!" You shouted. "I told you, I'm not doing this anymore." You began to close the door again, but his muscled arm held it open again as well. He stepped into your house, not releasing your gaze. The air felt like pure electricity, your heart rate sped up.

"Ethan, no, I--"

"Is anyone home, babygirl?" he asked.

"No, but that's not the point, Ethan!" You spat. "Please, leave! I told you that I wasn't going to be your second-choice anymore!"

"Do you really want me to leave though?" Ethan smirked.

He ran his finger down your cheek and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear. Your eyes fell to the floor becoming watery, "You don't care about me, Ethan." You said in a crackly voice. "You love her and-, and I deserve someone that loves me, so please leave, Ethan."

"I don't love her, Babygirl, I love you."

He pulled your body closer to his, wrapping his long, muscular arms around your waist. He let his hands fall down further towards your ass and he gave it a squeeze. "Let me show you how much I love you, Kiara."

"Ethan--" You began, you cut yourself off as you felt Ethan lean in and press his forehead against yours.

"Let me show you how much I love you, Princess." he repeated.

You knew he didn't love you and that he never would but, you just wanted him so bad. Everything about him was desirable, everything about him was everything you wanted. He was gracious and understanding, tall and athletic, clean-cut and enchanting; too bad you were his side hoe.

Ethan's lips brushed yours, but not innocently. No, not at all... it was like a tease. He knew he was beginning to have you wrapped around his finger, bending to his every wish.

 Again. 

You wanted to pull away, before you lost yourself in his pale-green hazel eyes or his powerful arms, but you just couldn't bring yourself to do it.

Ethan's hands clasped hungrily into the back of your hair, leaning in softly letting his lips crash into yours. He was flooding your senses, just like he always did. His smell, his look, his taste. Even though you knew he didn't care for you and you knew he didn't love you, for the next half an hour... he was yours. And you told yourself that was all you needed.