"Babygirl, it hurts." (tease pt 1) - e.d

I feel like there are never any fanfics where the girl isn't white idk, so here you go.

*You guys are about 22-23 and engaged.*

Sarana's POV

"Ethan! Ethan wake up!" You shrieked as you shook Ethan awake. He groaned at the sudden light burning his eyes. "E, wake up!"

"W-what?" Ethan murmured running his hands through his messy hair.

"Happy Birthday, baby." You said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Awe, thanks, babygirl." He said pulling you into his arms. You felt his muscular arm drape around your waist as you snuggled into his bare chest. You drew small circles with your fingers onto his chest, admiring him. You felt his hand travel to your butt and give it a squeeze.

"No." You giggled. "We have lunch plans with your brother and Olivia in an hour."

"Sarana, please. We'll be quick, come on, it's my birthday." Ethan begged.

You jumped on top of him, straddling him, and kissed his lips passionately. He began to sit up and deepen the kiss, you jump off of him causing him to grunt.

"Yea, still no." You teased. You heard Ethan groan as you walk out of the bedroom door to shower.

He has no idea what's coming his way.

---

You finished your shower and wrapped a towel around your naked body. Right as you were about to leave the bathroom, Ethan walked in and slammed the door behind him.

"B-babygirl, I need you so bad right now." he stuttered pinning you against the bathroom wall and trying to rip the towel off you.

You grabbed the towel before it fell and laughed softly. You ran your fingers through his hair, "We have places to be, babyboy."

You headed to the bedroom to get dressed as Ethan took a shower. You put on a lilac dress that reached just above your knee, the color complimented your dark complexion and the dress hugged your curves tightly for a reason... to tease Ethan.

Ethan decided to torture you by walking in with only a towel wrapped around his waist. You wanted him so bad but, the longer you tease him the better the sex will be.

---

"Ethan!" Grayson shouted as he saw you two walk into the restaurant. Grayson was sitting with his fiance, Olivia, waiting for you and Ethan to arrive. You and Ethan walked over to greet them.

"Oh, my god, Sarana!" Olivia gasped. "You look amazing in that dress."

You saw Ethan twitch and you could feel his eyes on you. "Thank you. You look stunning too, Olivia, I wish I looked that good in green."

You, Ethan, Grayson and Olivia all sat and ordered breakfast. Ethan and Grayson talked about sports and their acting careers while you and Olivia talked about the music and novels you both enjoy.

After you all finished eating you began to draw small circles onto Ethan's thigh with your fingers, acting clueless, as you talked to Olivia. At first, Ethan barely noticed but, as you drew closer and closer to his member he became hard and uncomfortable. His facial muscles tightened and his eyes darkened, you loved to tease him when he couldn't do anything about it.

He grabbed your hand, pushed it away and leaned into your ear, "Stop it, Sarana." he whispered.

"What? I'm not doing anything, Ethan." you said innocently. You put your hand back onto his thigh, this time putting it closer to his growing erection.

"Sarana." Ethan growls, threw his teeth and under his breath. You fidget with the zipper on his jeans and watch as his eyes twitch and roll back. "Stop it, r-right now." he said trying to sound assertive... but failing.

"Ethan, baby, are you okay?" You mock him loud enough for everyone to hear. "You look tense."

Ethan furrowed his brow dramatically. He leaned in to look like he is kissing you on the cheek to Grayson and Olivia but, in reality, he whispered. "You know exactly why the fuck I'm tense, Sarana, and I suggest you stop unless you want me to take away your ability to walk right here on his table."

He pulled away from your cheek. "I'm fine, babygirl."

You felt yourself soaking through your panties. The four of you talked for a few more minutes, said your good-byes, and split ways.

When the two of you got into the car you placed your hand on Ethan's thigh. You saw his grip on the steering wheel tighten as he shifted uncomfortably. You placed your hand over his bulge and stroked it a few times through his jeans. His knuckles turned white because of how hard he was gripping the wheel.

"S-Sarana." Ethan said through his teeth. You felt him get even harder than he already was. He began to drive faster, rushing to get home, as you began to palm him faster. When you heard a small grunt escape his lips, you stopped.

He pulled into the driveway of your shared home and as soon as he put the car in park you ran into the house, knowing Ethan was not too far behind. You got inside and shut the front door behind you. You ran to your bedroom, opened a drawer and took out the handcuffs you bought a few days before.

You heard the front door slam and heavy, angry, footsteps afterward. You slipped out of your lilac dress leaving you in a red lingerie. THE red lingerie, Ethan's favorite red lingerie. "Babygirl." You heard Ethan begin as he opened the bedroom door. His jaw dropped when he saw you.

You pulled up a chair from the corner of the room to the center. "Sit." You demanded pointing to the chair. Ethan, who was too horny to even question you, did exactly as you asked. Before he had time to react you slapped the handcuffs onto his wrists behind the chair, leaving him open, defenseless and vulnerable.

Ethan began to struggle. "W-What, Sarana, what are you doing?" He asked. "What are these? Why did you put me in these? Let me out, please, I need you so bad right now."

"Shh." You said as you unbuttoned and opened up his shirt, revealing his toned stomache. You slipped your hands inside of his button-down and let your fingers linger around his toned chest. When you dropped to your knees, you took off his belt and threw it across the room aimlessly. His shirt got pushed back leaving his stomache exposed with his jeans and boxers. "Babygirl, let me out of these please." Ethan begged. You silenced him again. "Sarana, come on, let me out of these! Please! Let me go!"

You giggled slightly.

You took off his jeans, leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers. You sat on his lap backwards, letting your back rub against his bare chest. You leaned back, swinging your hips and wrapping your arms around his neck. You heard Ethan grunt as you continued to grind on his covered erection. "Let me out of these, baby, come on, please!" You smirk as you leave turn and leave kisses along his jawline and neck. "Sarana! I swear to fucking god." he growled.

You kept grinding on him. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE SARANA! LET ME THE HELL OUT OF THESE FUCKING HANDCUFFS!"

Ethan, a man of so much authority, was completely weak and vulnerable under your touch, your command.

You ignored him and continued grinding on him. Finally, you stood up again and got on your knees in front of him. You put your hands on Ethan's thighs and let your fingers dance up and down coming dangerously close to his bulge but, not making contact. You held his knees and teasingly slowly spread his legs further apart.

"Babygirl, it hurts," Ethan said on the verge of tears. "Please."