Make Up; G.D

"You need to tell me right now, Grayson." You said. "I don't like secrets."

"It's nothing, Hazel! You're making something out of nothing!" Grayson responded.

"No, I'm not, Grayson! We live together and I haven't seen you in two days and you won't tell me where you were. That's nothing? Then you come back and it's like your phone is glued to your hand, I couldn't even use it as a flashlight when I dropped my earring! IS THAT NOTHING?"

"Please don't yell at me, Hazel."

"Tell me, Grayson. Tell me right now. Where were you? What's going on?"

"I-I can't."

"Are you fucking some other bitch?"

"What? No! I would nev-"

"What's her name, huh? What does she do that I don't? What's her name? Am I not enough for--"

Grayson's face turned. "Get in the car." He said sternly.

"What? Why? Where are-"

"Get. In. The. Car." He demanded. You listened, following Grayson into the car. After driving for 15 minutes you asked, "Where are we going, Grayson?"

"Somewhere." He responded blankly.

He pulled onto the side of a deadend road. "Where are we, Gray? There's nothing in front of us except forest."

"This is where I've been for the past two days." He stated.

"There's nothing here." You pointed out.

Grayson walked up to the beginning of the forest and pulled back a tree branch. You saw little flickering lights, you stepped into the woods. There was a small, cleared out area, with fairy lights, blankets, pillows, a projector and a screen tied to two branches.

"Oh, my god, Grayson." You felt your eyes become watery. "You didn't have to do this."

He came up behind you and place his hands around your waist and his head on your shoulder. "I'd never cheat on you, got that?"

"That's it." You said.

"What?"

You turned around, leaving his grasp. "Shirt off, now."

"I set up the movie, though."

"We never make it 20 minutes into the movie and, anyway, are you really trying to fight with me?"

Grayson smirked, peeling his shirt off in one swift motion and tossing it aside. You stepped towards him and locked your lips with his, running your hands against the firm muscles in his back.

Grayson broke the kiss only to pull your shirt off, you ran your fingers through his hair as he messed with the button on your jeans.

He laid you down on the near-by blanket pushing the pillows aside. You pushed him under you and leaned into his ear. "I'm so sorry I didn't trust you." You said.

"You can make up for it." He smirked, rolling you over and taking charge again. Grayson slid your jeans off your legs and added it to the growing pile of clothes. Off went his pants, your bra, his underwear and, lastly, yours.

"Are you sure no one can hear us?" You asked.

"No one lives around here." Grayson reassured you. He moved in between your legs and planted his arms next to your head.

You bit your lip as he slid inside you, he let out a throaty groan. "Shit, Grayson." You moaned as he picked up the pace.

Sweat began to form on his forehead, as his hands dug deeper into your hips. You shut your eyes and ran your fingers down Grayson's abs and arms.

You guys didn't see the headlights. "Yea, Grayson said to drop off chips and popcorn." You heard a deep voice say. Was that Ethan?

"But I swear that's Grayson car right there." You heard another voice. Alex?

You heard their footsteps coming towards you. "Fuck," You murmured. "Do we hide?" You didn't wait for a response. You pushed Grayson off you, grabbed your shirt, and hid behind a tree. Grayson followed shortly after.

Ethan and Alex pushed the branch back and entered. "Just leave the chips-- what the fuck?" Ethan said. "Whose clothes are those?"

"Damn." Alex laughed. "GRAY! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Grayson pokes his head out from behind the tree. "Hi." he said.

Ethan and Alex bursted out laughing. "You couldn't wait?" Ethan asked.

"Shut up and get out."

You poked your head out. "Yo, but pass me the chips though." You said. Grayson gave you a look. "What?" You asked.

Ethan tossed you the chip bag. "Alright, thanks." You said. "Now get out."

You watched as Ethan's car pulled out of the deadend and drove off.

Ethan and Alex left. "You forgot to tell them not to come, didn't you." You asked Grayson.

"Yea." He admitted. "You weren't supposed to come here till later."

"Oops," You took a step towards Grayson, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I forgot. Where were we?"

Grayson smirked. "Let me see if I can remember."