Backstabber; g.d (pt 1) (R)

Request: Anonymous.

"Lacey, make me a sandwich." Ethan demanded.

"I'm busy right now." She said.

Lacey was hovered over her science project, gluing on the last and final pieces and Ethan was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram. Ethan's eyes flickered up shooting his girlfriend a warning look.

"Ethan, please, I'm in the middle of something, make yourself a sandwich." Lacey said breaking away from Ethan's sharp gaze.

"What did you just say to me?" he asked.

"C'mon, Ethan, Don't--" Grayson chipped in, something he rarely did. Grayson never challenged his brother, his sudden confidence surprised him.

"I'm sorry. Grayson, I don't remember this involving you." Ethan barked cutting him off, killing any courage left in him.

Lacey looked up and shot Grayson an empathetic look, 'It's okay' she mouthed. Grayson looked at her with pity. Ethan doesn't even deserve her. He thought to himself.

Lacey stood up and wiped her hands clean against her leggings. As she walked past Ethan, who was still laying lifelessly on the couch, to get to the kitchen he smacked her ass and smirked to himself. Grayson winced and fixed his gaze out the window when he saw. She deserves so much better. He thought.

Lacey made Ethan a sandwich, as he requested, and afterwards she went back to working on her project. Grayson looked up from his phone and watched her cut and paste the small pieces of colored paper onto the blank poster.

In Grayson's mind, Lacey was perfect and he could never wrap his head around why she was with Ethan, his brother was an asshole. Lacey wasn't artificially beautiful like all the up and coming celebrities, she was naturally utterly stunning.

Her short, dark hair fell just above her shoulders, giving her an edge. Lacey had bold eyebrows, a light sprinkle of freckles across her full cheeks and alike full, pump lips.

To Grayson, she deserved so much more than Ethan gave her. Lacey was adventurous, compassionate and determine. She had set high goals for herself and Grayon assumed none of those goals included finding herself a decent boyfriend.

Ethan bossed her around, released his anger out on her whenever she was over there house and overall just played with her feelings and manipulated her.

"I'm heading out with some friends." Ethan called out. Lacey and Grayson nodded in unison.

Grayson got up and headed to the bathroom.. to do his 'daily routine.'

Grayson's POV

I headed up to the bathroom, looking back at Lacey for a quick second. She stayed, working on her project, scrunching her eyebrows as she focused.

I had never done this with anyone else in the house but watching Ethan treat Lacey like that gave me the need to. I closed the bathroom door behind me and ran the sink so Lacey wouldn't hear anything.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and took out my razor from underneath the toilet's rug. I really didn't know why I even bothered hiding it, if Ethan found it he probably wouldn't care anyway.. he'd probably just laugh.

I pulled up my long sleeve shirt. I sucked in a breath and right as I was about to run the cold blade across my scarred wrist.. I heard her voice.

"Grayson? Where are you?" Lacey call out.

"DON'T COME IN!" I shouted but, it was too late. Lacey walked in on me, my razor still in my hand.

Her face went white as her jaw dropped. She covered her mouth with her hand as she took a step closer to me. "Grayson." she whispered trying to meet my eye.

"Lacey, please leave." I managed to choke out.

"No, Grayson." she responded.

"Lacey." I begged. "Please."

She held my wrists, scanning my scars. Her eyes were watery and her face hadn't regained any color. "How long?" she asked.

I still couldn't meet her eye. "A while."

"Why?"

"Ethan." I croaked. Lacey pulled me into her arms. It took me a moment, but I hugged her back.. passionately.. like I never wanted to let her go.

She pulled away and I finally let her gaze meet mine. "Next time you want to do this," she said referring to my wrists. "I want you to take my arm and cut it as many times as you'd cut your own."

I furrowed my brow and my heart skipped around. "B-but, I'd never do that to you, Lac--"

"I know," She cut me off. "And you shouldn't ever do to yourself either."

I froze, my mind racing yet, completely blank. I just sat there, looking into her watery eyes, wondering why she even cared.. Ethan sure didn't.

Before I lost my courage, I connected my lips to hers. I thought she'd pull away, pull away and tell me I was disgusting or ask me what was wrong with me but, she didn't.

Lacey kept our lips attached, placing her hand on the back of my neck. I stood, bringing her up with me, not breaking the kiss.

She pushed me up against the bathroom wall, taking charge. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled away, "This isn't-, I shouldn't-, I won't tell Ethan, don't worry. I should go, what if he comes back?" I stuttered.

"Who the fuck cares about Ethan?" She said pulled me back.

I stopped fighting and let my instincts take over. Lacey tugged on my hair lightly as her lips intertwined with mine. She tugged on my long-sleeve shirt but, I didn't want to take it off... my scars.

Lacey broke the kiss, practically reading my thoughts, "It's okay." she said holding onto the bottom hem of my shirt. "I'm not going to go anywhere."

I let her remove my top, revealing my torso. I connected our lips again and I felt Lacey running her hands along my back. Anywhere our skin connected it felt like electricity was running through.

She pulled me out of the bathroom by her grip on my belt, I followed her to my bedroom. She pushed me into the bed and straddled me. I sat up running my fingers down her spine. It took me a minute but I managed to undo her bra.

Lacey pulled away, furrowing her brows at me, smirking slightly.

My eyes widened. "I didn't even know I could do that, honest." I chuckled.

A full smirk appeared on her face. "Grayson Dolan." she said before she reattached our lips. "You are full of surprises."

I pulled off her tank top and let her bra fall to the floor. "Is this okay?" I asked her, pulling away.

"More then okay." she responded.