Chapter 1

Y/N pov:

"Baby let's go to the movies", Lauren said with her cute pout that I just can't resist.

"Of course babygirl", I'm way to whipped for her. She squeals and drags me to my car. "Come on babe let's go, we can't be late."

"Just a sec princess let me grab my hoodie", I quickly went back to our apartment and grabbed my hoodie. I locked the door and entered our car.

"Let's go my love", I looked at Lauren and saw her bow her head while her cheeks were a bright pink.

~skip drive~

We entered the theater, and to my luck the only movie playing was IT, gosh I hate scary movies.

"Lolo maybe we can go to the movies some other time."

"Aw baby are you scared, don't worry I'll protect you you big baby", Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around my bicep and dragged me inside.

I payed for our tickets and our snacks. We got a large popcorn and 2 large cokes.

After we entered the theater and found our seats.

Let the nightmare begin.

~after the movie~

It was absolutely terrible, I'm so not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

But at least my babygirl is happy, and that's all I care about.

"Omg Y/N/N that was awesome", she squealed. "Well I'm glad you liked it baby, let's head home."

We walked to our car, I ran to the passenger side to open the door for her, she thanked me and pecked my lips. I felt my cheeks warming up at the small gesture and I quickly ran to the driver side, got in and started the car.

As we were driving I heard Lauren softly sing along to the radio, gosh her voice is so beautiful, it's so raspy and soulful I love her voice.

I saw her hand resting on her lap, I held her hand and intertwined our fingers, her hand fits so perfectly with mine. She took a glance at me and flashed me her million dollar smile and said:

"I love you."

I returned her smile and replied with:

"I love you too."

The rest of the ride we remained silent, just enjoying eachothers company.

We were both exhausted so we quickly changed into some more comfortable clothes and went to bed.

As I laid down she immediately buried her face in my neck.

She whispered "Goodnight baby boy, see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight baby girl, see you tomorrow."

I felt a small weight on my chest and.. "WAKE UP Y/N/N MOMMY SAID YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL", my six year old sister, Emmie, screams in my ears. Ugh why do good dreams always get interrupted.

"Good morning em", I kissed her cheek good morning and dragged myself into the shower. It may sound like I'm a weird teenager but I actually love school, I love learning about new stuff.

But what I love the most about school is Lauren, aka my neighbour, aka the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid my eyes on, she just so beautiful. She's the head cheerleader, now you may think she's bitch, she's not. She's so sweet and kind to everybody. I dream about her every night, about how it would be like if we were together, well we all know that that's never going to happen.