16. Dylan McCain

I filled up the bath and slowly sat inside. My muscles were killing me and I wished it would go away. The warm water soothed my entire body and I looked up to the ceiling leaving my bandaged hand out of the water. I watched the bandages and snickered. I felt so stupid. I shouldn't have done it. I looked at the mirror and closed my eyes groaning. I need to buy a new one tomorrow.
Then my thoughts went to the girl who was still in the living room. I can hear Finding Nemo. I chuckled at that and then I thought how she touched me. She was so beautiful. Inside and outside. I can see she that she has something to hide but when she touched my hand it gave me goosebumps all over my body. It felt strange at first but then it felt so natural to interlock our hands. My heart even did a strange jump. What the fuck?!?

I shake my head and grimaced. No. She is my flat mate. Nothing else. A beautiful firehead with a cute blush. Fuck.

I moved and got out of the bath. My body felt more relaxed now. I grabbed a towel and dried my whole body. I put the towel around my waist and walked outside to the living room. I quickly walked inside of my room and put on some sweatpants. I walked outside again and spotted her sleeping at the same spot where I was sleeping not long ago.

I smiled as I walked up to her.

"Firehead?" I whispered. She shouldn't be sleeping here. She won't be comfortable. I looked around then back to her. I leaned down and slowly curled my arms around her body and legs. I lifted her up in bridal style and I felt her snuggle up in my arms. I stopped walking in that moment and swallowed hard as her cheek touched my bare skin.

Wasn't a good idea at all. Not. Not. Can't stop now though. I slowly started to walk towards her room and walked inside.

I put her down on her bad and almost fall on her. I needed to lean on my arms. She moaned and I felt her breath on my lips. Oh fuck. My cock was already hard as rock but I wanted to touch her. Somehow she made my body tingle. I touched her cheeks and brushed her hair away. I swallowed hard when she moved a little. If she catches me touching her she will probably freak or scream at me.

I pushed myself up and away from her and quickly put her cover on her. I was an idiot. She is fucking sleeping!!

I stormed out of her room and took a deep breath as I was rubbing my eyes. I went to turn off the tv. She didn't even realised I put my ps4 outside when she was talking with her mum in the kitchen. I smiled at that. I wanted to brake all the rules but now? I felt bad. Why? For fuck sake. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I checked my watch and groaned. It wasn't that late yet.

I grabbed my phone and called Brian.

"Long time no talk, bro." He answered and I laughed.

"There is lots of things going on right now." I told him rubbing my neck as I laid down on the bed.

"Oh really? Enlighten me." He chuckled and I laughed.

"Well. I moved in. She made rules. I kinda broke a lot of them already." He was laughing so hard now.

"Is she hot?" I heard him closing a door and he probably left his flat or something.

"I am not gonna tell you anything like that. You have a girlfriend. Remember?" I asked him and I kinda felt angry about him asking it.

"Man. I still have eyes. Melissa is doing the same too. She is always talking about guys with her friends." He told me and I winced.

"I don't want to talk about Firehead..." I snickered and I heard him stop breathing.

"Dylan?" I heard him hissing.

"What?" I asked him puzzled.

"What are you doing man?" He asked me and I swallowed hard.