If Tris was alive

Hey guys, this is purely just what I think would happen if Tris had survived in Allegiant. I'm not changing the ending because I hate it, because I honestly respect what Veronica did and I still love the series and love that book even though Tris did die. I know a lot of people didn't like the ending of Allegiant, I didn't but now I do because the best books don't have predictable endings they always have a twist. I'm just writing this to show what I think life may be like after all that happened in the series for Tris and Tobias. I don't own these characters, they were created by Veronica Roth, and most of what I will mention has happened in the series. Some people have different thoughts of what they wanted to happen if Tris were alive, this is just mine. This story won't be long maybe 10-20 parts at the most, however I'm not sure yet and It won't just be about Fourtris, it will include other characters and it will have things that happened in the series :)

Hope you like it and please vote and comment, so I keep writing :)
Love you guys xx

P.S. I suck at spelling and grammar so just try ignore it, if it's a major mistake please just comment and I'll fix it :)