Taken

I woke up with a major headache. I slowly fluttered me eyes open and realized that my hands were tied. I struggled to get out.

"Don't." Michonne said. Her and Hershel were sitting across from me. We were at a...table? I scanned my surroundings to find that we were in a trailor. Just then, the man with the eyepatch walked in.

"So, the girls awake." He mused. 'No shit I was awake!' I thought.

"What do you want with us?!" I demanded then flinched as my head pounded. He smirked.

"Just your prison. You three are merely...tools in my plan." He said.

I glanced over at Michonne and Hershel.

"Once they see that we have you, they'll give up the prison in return for you. At least, that's how I hope it turns out." He explained. The last part sent shivers down my spine.

"That's a lie." Michonne growled. "You want all of us dead." She said.

The man laughed. "I just want a safe place for my people." He said calmly.

"It doesn't have to be like this." Hershel piped up. That was Hershel. Always trying to find the peaceful way out.

"But my friend, it does." He said in fake sadness. I scoffed. I was trying to keep my exterior cool and calm. But that was growing more and more difficult with every passing second. He was threatening to take our home. Or kill us. Maybe even both.

Well, maybe we can fight them off? I glanced out a window to find something I couldn't comprehend. A tank. A war tank. 'How the hell did they get that?!' I thought.

I kept staring at the tank, my mind blank. I tuned out from the rest of the conversation. I just stared out at the tank in disbelief. We couldn't defend against that.

Almost all my hopes were lost. It killed me inside knowing that the rest of the people at the prison, my family, didn't know what was coming.

The man must've followed my surprised gaze to the tank because he spoke.

"And I really do hope, that they decide not to start a fight." He said, as he stared out at the tank, a look of pride in his one good eye.

A look of pride that made me sick to my stomach.