Run

I got no sleep at all that night. The thought of Carl having a crush on me swirled through my mind all night.

The next morning as I walked out of my cell Rick came up to me.

"I need you, Daryl and Carl to go on run." He said. It wasn't really a question, more of a demand.

I nodded. "Yeah sure." I said.

"Could you go get Carl?" He asked. I mentally groaned. Obviously, Rick doesn't know that Carl and I aren't on the best terms right now.

"Uh, yeah." I said as perkily as I could. I turned and trudged away to go look for Carl.

I found him in his cell playing with Judith. I stood at the entrance, so far not noticed, and watched with a smile on my face.

That smile disappeared when he noticed me. He nodded at me, signalling for me to speak.

"Uh, Rick want us to go on a run with Daryl." I said quietly. He nodded.

"Okay. Let me just give Judith to Beth." He said in monotone.

He stood and brushed past me with Judith in his arms. Maggie had to be wrong. There was no way this boy had a crush on me.

A few minuets later, Carl, Daryl and I were packing a car, getting ready to leave. I loaded my gun with bullets and stuck it in the holster attached to my thigh.

I grabbed a few knives and put them in my belt. Daryl climbed in the drivers seat and Carl and I sat in the back.

We sat on two opposite ends on the car. We both refused to look at each other so we just stared it our windows. Form the front seat, Daryl whistled.

"Is it just me or is it cold back there?" He joked. Neither of us laughed.

This was going to be a fun run.

***AUTHORS NOTE!***
***SORRY FOR THE SUCKY CHAPTER! NEXT ONE WILL BE GOOD! I PROMISE!***