Chapter-11

I came back to reality when someone touched my shoulder. I turned to find its Aunt Lisa. She looked at the newspaper which I dropped on the dining table unknowing; yep even I don’t know when I dropped it!
She looked at my eyes; smiling hopefully she said “I know you’re worried about us Ann. But everything is going to be alright soon. I hope this boy will accept Uncle’s business proposal one day so that we can clear all our debt as soon as possible.”
Yes am worried! I know she knew me better than anyone because she is like a mother to me. She is more than a mother to me!
Am worried because I messed with the man whom uncle wants to work with so that we can be free from our debts but what will happen when he knows that am related to them. Will he accept Uncles business proposal? Nah he will not because he is Mr. Arrogant. At least for the word “JERKHEAD” I used at him. I know it’s wrong to call someone as jerk head but this brings the worst in me.
But why would I fear? He said that am lying to him to impress him. Does anyone will lie and act to impress someone? Is he mad?! I did what is right. I didn’t lie I said the truth I don’t know him before. I think I should apologize to him when I meet next time for calling him a jerk head.
I know he is not going to work with uncle when he knows they’re related to me but I don’t want to disappoint Aunt so I nod my head, smiled back at Aunt Lisa by covering up everything what’s running in my mind right now.
Aunt Lisa asked me to accompany with driver Ramon to drop Little Edward to his kinder garden as uncle got a call to meet someone very important. Hannah and Edward studying in same school, Hannah was on her holidays, Jenny and I was on study holidays). Because driver Ramon was new, as our previous one was went with Uncle Arno to the production house. Uncle Arno 10 days back advertised ‘wanting a new driver’ for us when he gifted a new car to Aunt Lisa. But today morning Ramon approached for this driving job and Uncle Arno appointed him as our new driver.
Ramon is as same as Uncle Arno’s age but looks very younger than Uncle Arno like he is in his late thirty’s. He said he is single and don’t have any family.

Ananya with Little Edward
Ramon took us to Edward’s kinder garden. I checked the time its 8’Oclcok. While travelling, Edi asked so many questions to me, (I always call Edward as Edi, he allows only me to call him like that) I answered some of them which I know, which I don’t know I told him that I’ll find answers for them and let him know it. His questions where like Why elephants are black in color? Why birds fly not animals? Why peacock is dancing when it’s about to rain? Why eagles fly above the clouds? Why I was named as Edward not as David? Why my Aimee is talking with David not me but I like her more than David do, she hates me!
I was stunned by his last two questions now I got it why he asked Aunt Lisa to change his name as David.
Driver Ramon laughed at Edward’s last questions
I asked Edward “that’s why he wants to change his name as David because Aimee likes David”
He nodded to my question while looking at his fingers.
I questioned him “did he talk with Aimee before?”
He said “no” still looking at his fingers.
I smiled and replied “Edi without approaching or conversing with someone how will you come to the conclusion that they hate you? Go talk with her like you talk with your friends Am sure she will like you”.
This time Edward looked at me with smile asking “will she like me, what if she doesn’t talk with me”.
I laughed and replied while tickling him “who will hate this cute, handsome little Edward!”
He laughed asking me to stop.
It nearly took half an hour to reach Edward’s school. After dropping Edward, I observed Ramon looking at me in the front mirror at every two minute; it is very uncomfortable and creepy.
Few minutes passed Ramon got a call; he parked the car aside to attend the call. He just spoke only two words “yes sir, okay sir” and handed me the phone saying “sir wants to talk to you ma’am” I thought its Uncle Arno and I wondered what he want to say it’s just 8.40 in morning he should be in his production house. Without giving any second thought I took the phone from Ramon
“Yes Uncle Arno” but what I hear in return is.
“It’s not your Uncle Arno, Insect…its Adonis, come meet me at my place” the masculine voice spoke. I know this voice, how I will forget this man. I didn’t reply I was silent for few seconds wondering how he got this number, how he knows Ramon. Again he spoke “Don’t tell me that you forgot me, I don’t have much time I want you to meet me right now”.
I replied in hurry “wait. What? Not now I have work what will I say to Aunt Lisa? I’ll meet you after 10”
“Don’t disobey me you’ll regret later. So you better do as I say” that idiot spoke in calm tone which made me surprise, in same time irritating also.
“Am never gonna change my decision I’ll meet you after 10” I replied in calm same like him.
“Okay then it’s your wish, I’ll talk with Mrs. Smith about yesterday night till you meet me. I think it’ll be fun” he replied. I was immovable by his words I didn’t expect this from him.
“Ok bye”
“No no…wait I’m coming” I said in one go, before he cut the call, all I could hear is his laughing.
I face palmed, what did I do to myself! This man is---I have no words to describe him, he is making my life hell. If he says anything to Aunt Lisa am pretty sure he is going to be in tomorrow’s newspaper that “Mr. Heart throb was killed by young lady named Ananya”

I handed Ramon's phone to  him wondering whether to ask him how he knows Adonis! But my inner mind stopped me to question him, because Adonis is a famous actor everyone knows him, maybe he his is fan or maybe he is his man, I debated with my inner mind why will he work for him if he works with us. does Ramon work for Adonis.? Is that possible I questioned myself again. Why will he work for us as a driver when he works for him?! I mean if he will get a better pay if he works for him than from his. My inner mind debated with me.

Guys if there is any mistakes in this chapter please forgive me. Do vote , share, comment. And tell me your reviews.