Chapter-20

She came in terrace after five minute with her pet cat darlo. I stood there. She was surprised to see me in her apartment terrace. This is the first time I am seeing her in her pj’s, I laughed at first. She encountered “just shut up man” I controlled my laughing, she asked me why I’m here?“ just thought to spend some time with you, with my buddy” I replied.

I asked why she brought her cat?

She shut her cat’s ears saying “don’t call him as cat, he has a name Alex, his name is “darlo” he will be hurt” she said in her funny tone. She is the second person in the world after my father who calls me Alex.

I laughed loudly.

“shhhh don’t laugh, people will wake up” she said lowering voice placing her index finger in her mouth.
“so you’ll take this ca..i mean darlo wherever you go” I asked pointing the cat.

“yes, offcourse. He is my son” she said touching and rubbing darlo’s head.

“even to your in-laws home” I asked raising my brows.
“yeah, my husband will love him too am sure about that, if he loves me” she said in childlike expression raising her eyebrows.

It’s funny but I love each and everything of her.

“then I love him to I replied spontaneously.

“huh.? What?” she didn’t got me clearly.

we sat and talked about the today’s get together and my childhood memories, my father’s love, my school days, she listened to me patiently. She didn’t question me why I am sharing this in this night at her terrace.

And I laid looking at the stars and pointing one bright big stars remembering and telling “whenever I feel scared at night my father point that star and used to say that is my mother, she always watches me and protects me. so that nothing can harm me”

She smiled lovingly.

My watch rings alarm at 12 sharply. I stood and took the flowers which I hide behind the flower pots in the terrace and she looked at me confusedly and stood holding her cat. I took the diamond band which I brought for her.

I kneeled before her holding the diamond band (ring) and flowers “Angel, you’re the first and last women in my life and dreams. I want to hold your hands forever no matter what may comes, what may go. I want to cherish each and every moment of my life with you. I want to get old holding your hands. I want you to become mother of our kids, I want to spend our rest of our life together, I want to enjoy our 80’s sitting in park playing with our grand children’s, I see my mother in you. I want you to be my best buddy, my mom, my wife, my soul-mate, my everything, my forever. Will you give me, Alexander Williams the honor by marring me, will you marry me Angela?” I proposed her.

She stood there frozed.

“Angela?” I called.

she let her darlo free. Her eyes were filled with tears., she said “yes” holding her mouth. I wore the band in her finger. And she hugged me, we stay still like that for few minutes. My eyes filled with tears, the happiest moment in my life, I broke the hug, looked in to her eyes., the first time we kissed each other. The first time I felt alive, the first time I felt I belong to this universe.

Her cat darlo rubbed his head and body in leg. We both looked at him. Angel smiled saying “he loves you too” I laughed and I picked him in my hand and rubbed his head..

“papa loves you too” Angela said to darlo.

“papa? what the heck?” I laughed. She laughed too.

She looked at the star and me. And smiled saying “even am going to protect you mister Alex and darlo too”
I smiled. Giving a peck on her lips.

“that’s why you asked am I going to take darlo to my in-laws home? darlo is going to sleep with us daily in our bed after our marriage alex” she said smiling lovely at me and her cat.

I was dumbfolded.

“what do you say darlo, you love mama and papa right?” she asked rubbing her cat’s head which am holding in my hand.

“what? No way angel” I said astonished

“darlo will have separate room” I said.

“No Alex, he is a baby.” she said covering her cheeks. Dramatic right.? But I love that!

"What .? He is grown up I don't find him as a baby" I said

"He is just 6months she old Alex"  said

"Well am also a baby can't you see., Am just 26years old. Let darlo sleep in his room., Give him some space., Let me be with my beautiful wife" I said winking my right eye.

We talked and talked till the clock hits 5 in the morning.
I left her apartment with half mind..i felt like I want to bring her to my home at this moment.

I told my father what happened in Angel’s apartment that I proposed her and she accepted.

Everything went well. My father was the happiest man in the world at this moment. The next month I told the truth who am I, and my father is the most famous business man in the world. At first she was shocked and said I hide the truth from her. And lot drama happened, she ignored me for two months those two months was the hell for me without talking with her, without her presence. My father and I went to her home convinced her. And she hugged me crying saying that I hide the truth from her. And I promised her that I will never ever I hide the truth from her.

We were back in relationship and we got married the next year after Lisa-Arno’s marriage.

We’re happily married, after two years my possessiveness and obsession on her increased day by day because I loved her more than anything in this world, sometimes loving someone more than anything is also a problem. I know i hurt her emotionally, she never shared this with her family or friends, but I can’t control it. I have never hurt her physically but I hurt her emotionally.. My love for her made me do every foolish things. Even thou’ her love for me never changed, she loved me immensely.

She got pregnant, we became parents..we were happy, my father was very happy that he is going to have another heir for our empire. But something really made me afraid because I was feared I don’t want to lose her like I lost my mom.

Day-by-day my obsession became high on Angel and our child. This is her 5th month. Her face was paled and she had dark circles on her eyes…I don’t know what makes her so much worried, does my love hurt her? Love hurts anyone? This is the month my father was hospitalized, he met with an accident when he traveled for a business trip.

Today is the day, when Angela informed me that Lisa-Arno and Angel’s parents are going to visit our home. I was hurry in business trip so I asked her to take care and I can’t be with her when her parents visit. She smiled weakly, I kissed her forehead and left for the business trip. She waves me bye. I don’t know that this is the last time am going to see her, feel her presence. I thought she is worried about my father so I asked her not to worry about father, there are nurses to take care of him.

I called her when I reached New York but she didn’t pick the phone. I thought she is busy with her parents.

The next day I called her again, but none picked.
I cancelled the trip and came back to our home.

When I came back after two days, Angel is not in my home. I searched for her in her parents and Lisa-Arno’s flat. But not a single evident was there. I looks like they’re vanished. I searched for them everywhere, I arranged a search team for them but found none.

This is the 9th month of Angela. At this time she would have gave birth to our child.

I don’t even know whether it’s a boy or girl.

I felt like my whole is a bane.. I visited my father daily and requested doctor to shit him to my house. I talked with him but got no response except blinking his eyes.

One day i tried to suicide but failed my friend Davis saved me. he advised me to adopt a child so that I won’t feel none is there for me.