Chapter-5 Mr. Chocolate Cake and Injections

The doctor started treating my wounds, while one of the nurses was treating Jeter who is standing next to Adonis and another nurse drooling at Mr. Who-so-called Adonis. I mentally face palmed myself what’s with this Adonis and girls?! I mean look at the way she is looking at him as if he is some chocolate cake or some dessert. I came back to senses after hearing Albert’s and doctor’s laugh.
Yeah, I know. He is not a chocolate cake or some dessert.” said Albert with laughing.
But I love the way she compared him with foods” said the doctor while laughing and hi5 ing Albert.I sat there embarrassed.
Hey there is nothing to be embarrassed! Let me introduce myself. Am Christopher Grey, Doctor.”
“Ananya Williams, pursuing English Literature” I said with small smile while shaking hands.
Hey don’t forget me Am here. The Great Albert Williams” said Albert lifting his collar.
After treating my wounds the doctor excused and moved to treat the stranger Adonis Johnson.
I noticed Dr. Christopher Grey looked same age as Mr. Chocolate cake I mean Mr. Adonis Johnson. The way they talked to each other clearly shows they know each other for a long. They both chatted like friends.
Dr. Christopher signaled Albert to come while showing some injection. I can clearly see the worry in Dr. Christopher eyes and mischievous smile in Albert. “Let’s go Ananya. The real fun begins now” said Albert while dragging me near to the doctor and Mr. Rude
Mr. Rude s smile fade away watching injection in doc’s hand. He asked his body guards to take the nurses to his car. When the nurses moved away Mr. Rude sternly said no to doctor. But Christopher insists “he should take it now, else the pain will be more and he can’t sleep tonight”. They both started arguing like Tom and Jerry, they forgot our presence ‘I and Albert were standing watching them. Now I can say that the way they talk, they argue they’re definitely best friends!
Albert holds Adonis hands has Christopher asked him to do so. And Christopher asked me to divert Mr. Rude so that he can’t feel the pain. But Mr. Rude shouted like 5year old child “No I don’t want injections. Just give me tablets that are enough. Albert laughed at his act. “Am sorry Adonis I have to do this, this time” Christopher said shaking his head like he is determined to do this. I saw them like a school drama was going in front of me.

A/N:
Let's play a game. Comment your pet's name and your pet. Are you a cat lover or dog lover.?
I love them both. I own both a dog and a cat. Dog, he is like a brother to me and more than a best friend. His name is "Kutty paiya" which means little kid. And cat, she is such a cutie pie her name is "choco"