Chapter-10

Continuation..
I always wondered how they love each other with all they have without borders, they’re the best pair, and they made for each other. I also want my life partner to be like them. Who Love me with whole hearted with no margins, who cares for me with everything, who laugh with me, who gave shoulders when I cry, who is there for me when no one is supported, who held me when am weak, who don’t leave me alone for a second. Who is possessive about me, who love me obsessedly!
After finishing breakfast everyone left for their daily work. I wondered whom uncle wants to work with so I took the newspaper. My whole world stopped when I see who it was. It’s the same Arrogant Rude Idiotic Adonis holding some model like girl’s waist in one picture and in another picture both we’re hugging they headlines was “Mr. Heart throb of young girls and ladies ENGAGED to Ms. Arianna Emerson. So he is that celebrity! Heart throb of all ladies and young girls in our country, that’s why the model like girl tried to kill him yesterday, that’s why Albert said not only her, from now on ‘the girls’ in our country will try to kill him or Arianna at least in their dreams.
Everything flashes backed in my mind what happened yesterday.
When returning from Connie aunt’s home party. My neighborhood was crowded with media’s peoples and commoners. We moved to this house last month, only uncle stayed here for past 6years when Jenny’s parents decided to move uncle also moved to this place at that year to earn more money for our studies and living. Uncle used to wrote letters every once in a week, he visit us every three months once. Uncle never told us about his struggling but Aunt Lisa knows how much he would have faced. They never showed us their pain. Uncle struggled a lot earned money and become a producer. After stabling our lives uncle wanted us to move with him. So we decided to move in with uncle. Uncle told us this place is full of cinema actors and producers homes.
Coming to the point,
When returning from Connie aunt’s home party. My neighborhood was crowded with media’s peoples and commoners. And live TV show was going on. Our car was struggling to move people are not even moving an inch so we decided to walk. When we were trying to cross our neighborhood I saw someone wearing black suit facing some girl maybe telling her some poetic lines. I can clearly see the girls face, the man wearing black suit was facing her only his back is visible to me people are gawking at them. I was least interested so I decided to move away from the place; Aunt Lisa and Edward came with me. Edward was ditto like me if anyone sees us for the first time they would misunderstood that Edward and me are brothers and sisters not Hannah.
Hannah and Jenny refused to come because they want to know what’s happening there so they asked us to move assuring they’ll come later. After reaching the door I noticed I forgot the keys, jenny had the keys. I again walked to the neighborhood where people are crowded. I asked her room keys. She pointed something. I questioned her “what”. She turned my head to see “A handsome man proposing to a young lady with, while everyone is gawking at them, she accepted the ring happily” they both hugged each other I smiled at them, my expression changed what I saw next the man who is holding/hugging her was looking like annoying not interested, his eyes shows shows like he was disgusted about something, the girl hugging him she crunched her eyebrows and she shows thumbs up to a gang of girls who is standing few feet’s away from them.
I thought it’s some TV show but the reporter who is taking live reports “they’re marrying for real” to the camera man who is recording this.
I raised my eyebrows at my friend jenny and got the keys left the place. But what I saw never left my mind. After everything finished jenny, Hannah came home, I freshened up changed into some maxi dress we all ate together. Jenny, Hannah, Edward went to sleep. I tried to open the door after aunt Lisa went to her bedroom. But she found me like always whenever I tried to do something she founds out before me

You’re not allowed, Ananya. Its 11pm! Your mom...” my aunt Lisa said sternly, I shake my head as ‘no’ before she finishes I cut her.
Aunt, I know, I know what mom said, you told me 185th time this month, last time when you were saying this little boy Edward was laughing at me. You know very well, I go there every Sunday night...it gives me peace” I said looking at my fingers. I guessed what aunt is going to tell next and my guess was right!
But baby, just now we came from there after visiting Connie’s home party...”
Aunt please” I said looking at her green eyes, I know it will work because whenever I say ‘please’ her face softened and she melts like ice-cream, she thinks that I sound like her sister, my mom. “Aunt please, Am 20 I can handle myself” I said again. I noticed her eyes become moist. She smiled weakly and kisses my forehead “okay baby, but come back soon I will be waiting for you
And what happened next you all knew it.

A/N
Guys comment your names first letter