Chapter 31

Day after day, the internship over and everyone goes back to school, they all see that Todoroki is not feeling well. Under his eyes are forming dark circles, he always has headphones and doesn't listen to anyone, not even lessons. He lays his head on the desk and doesn't move. The class knows that (Y/N) is injured due to a fight, but if she hasn't come back, her injuries were so bad? Midoriya and Iida cover everything saying that Shouto is just stressed because the doctors prohibited him to see (Y/N), but deep inside, they're sick worried too, Shuu or the others didn't call or text during the week, and the waiting is killing all of them. Midoriya touches Todoroki's shoulder and waits that he moves his attention towards him.

<<It's lunch break, do you want to come with me?>> the student refused, Izuku is not good at forcing people to do something that they don't want to, <<I t-think, (Y/N)-chan would be sad and upset to see you like this. She wants us to smile, even if it's hard to do, we are aiming to be heroes after all, and she would scold you for skipping meals and sleeping like you did.>>

<<....Yeah, you're right...>> he stands up and grabs his jacket, <<Let's go.>>

During the break, Todoroki confessed that he can't sleep anymore, he always dreams in loop the scene of that day, he can't control himself and often his quirk went wild because he is too anxious and mental instable, so he keeps listening to (Y/N)'s music to tranquilize himself.

The break is almost over, the class lead back, but Kirishima grabs Uraraka's uniform and points outside.

<<Hey, that's Lenka-san outside the gates, isn't he?>> he whispers because he wants to be sure of it, and doesn't want to give fake hopes to somebody.

<<Yes, he is.>> Lenka notices them and waves energetically to catch their attention, <<What is he saying?>> seeing that the students don't understand what he is saying, he uses his powers to write a phrase in the air.

<<"Would you call Shouto for me? I tried all day but his phone didn't work"... Oh god! Ok, wait there Lenka-san!>> both rush inside the classroom screaming.

<<Todoroki!>> Eijiro calls him as loud as he can since the half-half boy has the headphones again, <<Oi man!>>

<<What's happening Kirishima-kun?>> asks Midoriya, <<Why are you so agitated?>>

<<Lenka-san is outside the gates and wants to talk with you!>> Shouto jumps up and asks if they can repeat what they just said, <<Lenka-san is waiting for you! C'mon!>> Uraraka pushes him behind his back to lead him to the same window they saw the blonde twin.

Eijiro, Tenya and Izuku follow them too, the moment is come. (Y/N) is awake or not? Which one?

Todoroki lays his hand on the window and stares intensively at the twin, ready to read his labial.

<<We found out which hospital (Y/N) is.>> Midoriya whispers together with Todoroki to be sure that he got right what the man is saying, <<Miraje provided a special permission for the ones who want to come. I wait here, and I will explain the details during the way.>>

Aizawa caught the students outside the class. He drags them back and before he could speak with his annoyed tone, the principal walks in. The students stand up and bow in front of him, while the teacher helps him to get on the desk, so everyone can see him well.

<<As you know, (Y/N) was injured during the Hosu accident, and her family and doctors prohibited to anyone to visit her. Now, just for today, the ones who wants to visit her can go, I give you my authorization to do it.>> the principal smiles and joins his paws behind the back, <<Who doesn't want to, can stay here and->>