Chapter 3

The most important day for the U.A. is finally here. The first years are so excited to participate at such huge event like that, and their future is on the line. They will be merciless, no matter who's the opponent, they will get the attention of the strongest heroes and start their own career. The Class A get on a bus and everyone is focusing on the future contests, but what they fear the most are their own classmates: Katsuki Bakugou, Todoroki Shouto and (F/N), they're a huge obstacle in their path. The light of victory is opacities by those three prodigy students. Midoriya and Iida are sit next to each other, and the class representative asks something whispering.

<<Midoriya-kun, do you think that (Y/N)-kun and Todoroki-kun will be fine? There's a heavy air around them.>>

<<...>> both are listening to music, Shouto rests the head on your shoulder while you rest yours on his fluffy hair, <<I think we need to worry more about ourselves.>> he avoids the topic with a forced smile, "This morning Todoroki-kun was always behind (Y/N)-chan, but they didn't talk even to say hello to each other. I assume that the pressure on Todoroki-kun's shoulders is heavier. How can I help him? He seems so different, like he's not himself anymore..."

---

When the bus stops, all students get off, ready to start that new challenge. The other classes are there too and they're leaded inside the arena when after a few minutes, they'll introduces themselves to their future sponsors, instructors and the people who they will protect someday.

Once all the Sections are in line, the heroine Midnight calls the representative of the first years, Bakugou Katsuki, to vow. His classmates are worried, make him speak? The others hate them already, if Bakugou speaks now- No, they don't want to think of what's gonna happen, just... make this fast and painless, thank you very much.

The stadium is silent, everyone is waiting the vow of the number one of the Class A. He climbs the stairs and stands in front of the microphone. Another few seconds of silence, everyone's eyes are glued on him.

<<I vow...>> the Class A is thinking the same thing: "there we go, Bakugou don't fuck this up, ple-" <<I'll be the number one.>> "I knew it! "

The others are cursing on each one of you, even Midnight is facepalming herself, how a student can be so... They are dead, why that stupid walking bomb said that? He's gonna take the first place? How about Todoroki, (Y/N) and many other students... He is too reckless, geez, someone helps these poor adolescents!

To settle everyone down, Midnight announces the first competition: an obstacle race. She explains the game very quickly and everyone stands in front the gate and stares at the three green lights on top.

<<START!>> when they starts moving, the heroes Present Mic and Eraser Head take the lead.

The first problem is the gate itself. The students are in trouble, nobody can move an inch...

"So, at the first obstacle already there is a selection." Shouto freezes all the way and escapes from the tunnel, <<Sorry guys.>> he keeps running, leaving behind his back thousands of frozen students, but not all of them are so stupid to fall in that kid trick.

In fact, Bakugou, Aoyama, Momo, Kirishima and (Y/N) are the fastest one who avoided the ice and chase after the half-cold half-hot hero.

"Well, my classmates have dodge it easier than I thought." Todoroki looks over his shoulder to see how many enemies he has, "I was prepared to see (Y/N) to run next to me, why she is holding back? She has a plan? "