My R'edhead and My boys

Hi all! and by all I mean @AnaNiaGraffigna as shes the only one I see reading this but im going to pretend there are more of you...please if there are any peopleother then my redhead reading dont be like the aliens in outerpace!!! come say hi! I dont bite promise haha anyway on a more serious note you know Clay? Mells boyfriend from the previous ch? Yeah just letting yall know if you have a boyfriend (or girlfriend!) like that dump his (or her!) sorry butt. because loves, you are all wonderful and deserve the best. :) enjoy!

"Annie, the boys are this weeks guest stars," I explained, "Boys, Annie's been my best friend since the summer of freshman year."

"HI ANNIE!" four of them choursed back.

"I like your hair," Harry said, still holding Annie's waist.

"I LIKE IT MORE!!!" Niall yelled leaping up.

Luckily for Annie, Zayn pulled Niall back down and sat on him saying, "Down boy!!!"

"Thanks Zayn" I said in which Zayn replied with a wink.

"As for you Harry, get off the redhead you're scaring her," I said, pushing him off.

"Am not!!" he pouted from the floor. 

"You made her blush!!!!"  I said, pointing to Annie.

Her face was almost as red as her hair. Annie held her big bag in front of her trying to hide behind it and pulled her bulky suitcase in front as well as backup.  She shrunk inside her stripped light jacket, which she was only wearing to protect her fair skin from the Californian sun. (A/n yeah no idea if xfactor is in LA for the US...im guessing so? google gave me no answers) The hood on her head slipped down, hiding most of her face.

Laughing, I jumped right next to her and yelled, "HIIIIIIIIII!"

Not even flinching, her blush went away when she saw me and she slipped her sunglasses part way down her nose and winked.

"Do i=I get a hug little red?????" I asked holding my arms out for my best friend, who gave me a big hug as we squealed in happiness.

"OOOOOH, I get it. It because she a redhead and is wearing a hood!" Zayn explained, pulling out his Indian accent making the boys crack up.

"Thank you for that Zayn," I said, sticking my tounge out at him after Annie and I finished our hug.

I nudged her again, as she was starting to blush again and motioned for her to talk, "Hi, I'm Annie...I like your music!"

"Thanks!" They chorused back.

"I like your face," Harry said with a wink, and who barely missed meeting my foot.

"HARRRRRRYY!!!!" Niall pouted still underneath Zayn.

Turning my back on the boys I smiled at my best friend. "What ya doing here Har?" I said, slipping into an English accent.

"Well I was thinking to myself, I miss my best mate so why don't I just drive up and vist a few night eh?" she answered, joining me in an English accent. "I missed my Hazzabear!!!"

"HUMPF!!!!!" Louis pouted on the couch, as Harry climbed up next to him and put his legs in Louis' lap.

"OH!! Right...so about the names..." I started.

"I came up with it!!!!!" Annie piped up before I could take any credit.

"Then you explain it!" I said plopping down next to Liam on the couch.

"Well basically last year Mellie found out that I was a huge closet fan of yours and we started having alot of insiders abotu all you guys, and I one of them was calling each other Harlo and Hazza since their both Harry's nicknames..." Annie stumbled the explaintion really fast and faded off; still she did say more than one word in front of people she didn't know. Improvement!