Return

It was 6 in the morning and Jet was in the kitchen making coffee and such. He heard someone get up and he turned to see it was Tord. He rubbed his eye with one hand, clutched bunbun with the other and yawned.
"Hey buddy! Did you sleep well?" Jet asked, getting a small nod from Tord who came and sat on the couch.
"Jet..." Tord said, turning around on the couch to face Jet.
"Hmm?"
"Can...can I calls you um...can I call you dad? And gray papa or the other way?" Tord said this quietly and it made jet jump a bit.
"Um...Tord sweetie you know I'm not your dad right..."
"Y-yea but...everyone on tv hases nice parents...and they call them dad...I just...where are my parents?" Tord said, getting off the couch and walking over to Jet.
"I...I don't know Tordy...but if it makes you feel any better...I guess until we get you back to normal you can call me whatever you want." Jet said with a smile. This made Tord smile ear to ear. They had one more day together before they went to get tom and beat the shit outta Edd. Jet was going to enjoy it.
They heard Gray wake up and open the door to his room.
"Papa!" Tord yelled running up to Gray with his arms up. Gray gave Jet a wtf face.
"Gray he's going to call us dad or whatever for the last day okay..."
"But...we aren't his-"
"Please Gray..." Gray sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Fine..." he said through his teeth.

Tord was still holding his arms up and whimpered a bit. Gray chuckled and picked him up.
"I love you..." Tord said as he hugged Gray around his neck and laid his head on his shoulder. You could hear an Awww come from Jet.
They had as much fun as possible that day. They played outside and an easy board game and blew bubbles and a lot more. Tord even took his nap when asked to. It was dark now. They had just finished eating dinner and even had cookies afterwards.
"Hey daddy?" Tord said, turning to face Jet.
"Yea?" He replied.
"Why does you guys keeps saying turn me back to normal? Am I not normal?"
"No! We're just...you're going to be an adult again tomorrow..." Jet said with a smile. This made Tord flip out and Jet was NOT prepared.

"NOO! That's not how it supposed to happen! You gonna get married and we gonna move to the sub-er...es(suburbs)...and and we gonna be a family!" Tord yelled, stomping his foot.
Jet and Gray gave each other worried looks before turning back to Tord.
"Listen sweetie...for one me and Gray aren't together and-" Jet was cut off by sobbing. Tord was indeed crying.
"I don't wants to leave..." Tord said, letting his head hang.
"Tord look at me..." Gray spoke up in a stern voice.
"We love you ok...we would never do something like this unless it was for your own good...understand?" Tord slowly nodded and walked over with his arms out. Gray hugged him and picked him up.
"I'm going to put him to bed...you coming with?" Gray asked, to which Jet nodded and they both walked back to Tords room to put him to bed.

//With Edd and Tom

Tom had been beaten severely. He was still breathing though. He doesn't eat much and never speaks to anyone. He's pretty sure he's going to die here anyway.
"Tom?" Lanie said from Tom's door.
"Can I talk to you for a second?" Lanie said closing the door and walking over to Tom who was sitting on his bed with his legs pulled up to his chest. Tom shook his head and kept his gaze down.
"I'm sorry...I...here..." Tom looked up and Lanie handed him a file. He could saw through the bars on the window and get out. His expression lit up.
"But...why?" He croaked out, his voice was raspy and torn from the constant torture and beatings.
"Oooh Tooom~" they heard from the other side of the door.
"Hide it!" Lanie yelled as he stuffed the file under his pillow. Edd opened the door with a creepy smile plastered on his face.
"Common Tom! You know where we're going..." Tom sighed and followed Edd to the room where the constant torture was inflicted on him. Today was bad. He was burned, cut open and sewn shut just to be cut open again, he got a new heart carving from Lanie on his left arm and he got a nail stabbed through his hand. In s few hours he was in his room again, crying.
Lanie sat there comforting him.
"Just go! You need to leave and now! It gets worse everyday!" Lanie said while continuing to rub Tom's back. Tom nodded and got the file. He started sawing the bars off and eventually he had them off. He looked back at Lanie and she smiled.
"Goodbye Tom..."
"Goodbye Lane..." Tom said while jumping onto right outside the window, since it was like a basement window in has lifted.
"Oh and Tom..." Lanie said, standing right under the window.
"Yea?" Tom said, leaning down to look in the window.
"I love you..." she said with a sweet smile which made Tom smile.
"I love you too..." he said before taking off running. Tom knew exactly where he was going. Straight to Tord. He had a limp, but he kept going anyway. He had to get to Tord. He NEEDED to get to him. He's been wondering what's been happening with him.
He never stopped running. He ran and ran never looking back. Until he was indeed standing under a large building. He looked up and smiled. It was the red army base.
"I'm coming Tordy..." Tom whispered before running up to the door and banging as hard as he could on it.