He Scary

It was dark as Jet sat up. He was on a floor of some sort but he couldn't see.
"Gray?" He said, his voice echoing through wherever he was. Gray came walking up to him, fading into his vision.
"Gray?" Jet said with a smile, standing up.
"I hate you..." Gray said with a straight face. This made Jet stop walking towards him and frown.
"Wha-"
"I HATE YOU! I'm just using you Jet...I'm going to leave at some point...and I'm NOT coming back!" Gray said, his face raging. Tears were sliding down Jet's face at this point.
"What? Why? What did I do?!" Jet yelled, starting to hyperventilate.
"Because...you're annoying...always have been! I can't stand being around you! One day you're going to wake up...an there's no way in hell I'm going to be there!" Gray yelled before turning and running the other direction.
"GRAY WAIT!" Jet yelled, he tried to run towards Gray but he couldn't. He looked down to see tow five year old Tord's hanging onto his legs. They were dressed in white dress type clothes and they had blood all over them. They had both black eyes with red pupils. Their eyes were leaking black liquid and they were laughing at him.

Jet sat up on the couch. He gasped for air as he started sobbing. He looked around to see he was in one of the lobbies at the base. He pulled his legs up to his chest and tried to forget the nightmare that had just come over him.
"Gray..." Jet whimpered, expecting Gray to come over and comfort him.
"Gray?" Jet said a bit louder lifting his head.
"G-Gray?" He started to look around and Gray was nowhere to be seen. He stood up and started turning in circles.
"GRAY?!" Jet yelled, hugging himself and starting to sob. He fell to his knees and whimpered Gray's name a few times.
"Woah woah! Jet it's okay what's wrong?" Gray said as he rushed in from down the hallway.
"G-Gray!" Jet yelled as he jumped to his feet and ran over to Gray and hugged him tightly.
"Shhh...it's alright...what's the matter?"
"Y-You hate me...a-and you're going to l-leave me alo-one..." Jet said, getting Gray's shoulder wet with tears.
"What? NO! Jet none of that is true!" Gray said, hugging tighter. Jet started to calm down and by the time five minuets went by he was ok again.
"i'm gonna go check on Tord..." Jet said as he stood up from the floor and stretched. He started walking down the hall and he was stopped by walking to face a small child who was sobbing holding a white plush rabbit.
"Whe-Where am I?" It was little Tord and he looked petrified. Jet contained his Awwwws and knelled down to his height and spoke in a calm tone.
"Hi! I'm Jet and in the living room is Gray! I know you probably don't think so but we took you away from Edd because he is a very bad person Tord..." Jet said, trying to make it to where he wouldn't freak out. Tord started at him for a while and he started crying again but he was smiling. He ran up and hugged Jet tightly around the neck.
"Thank you!" Tord yelled, sobbing into Jet's shoulder. Jet was taken aback but slowly started to rub Tord's back.
"You're happy?"
"YES! I saw! He killded people! And them did nothing! He just did it to do it! It was scary!" Jet picked Tord up and brought him into the living area. 

"Turns out he wanted to leave!" Jet told Gray with a smile. This shocked Gray.
"Really?" Gray said, putting down the book he was reading.
"Edd! He scary!" Tord yelled, picking his head up from Jet's shoulder.

//With Edd(oh fucc here we go)

Edd hit Tom once again. See last night Edd had shot Tom and he only got hit once, in the leg. Now he had him tied up in a basement. He had been beaten by both Edd and Matt and he didn't know how much longer he could last.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" Edd yelled as he kicked Tom once again, making more blood come out his mouth and onto his already stained shirt.
"I-I saved Tord is what I did!" Tom spat back. Edd growled.
"He was the ONLY thing that I cared about! And you took that away..." Edd said, he was genuinely hurt.
"What about Matt? I thought you cared about him?"
"I DO! Tordie is different!" Edd said, giving Tom a glare. Then he started chuckling.
"What are you laughing at asshole?" Tom said, sitting back a bit. Edd walked towards Tom and leaned down in his face.
"You know this is no time to be talking to me Tommy...LANIE!" Edd called as Lanie walked in, a dead expression on her face as she held her pink knife in hand.
"I thought you were supposed to kill him first..." She said.
"Not this time Lanie...he's staying alive for this..." Edd said back as he smirked at Tom. Tom wanted to cry...Lanie wtf...

"L-Lane?"
"Sorry Tom...I have a job to do...I love you though." Lanie said in a dark rumbly tone before an evil grin spread across her face and she ran up and started cutting through Tom's shirt. She was drawing a big flower on his chest. Tom screamed in agony, tears strolling down his face. Lanie looked up and stopped. Tom looked down and had a face of pure rage on.
"JUST DO IT DAMMIT!" He yelled, which made Lanie back away and get teary eyed.
"I-I can't...you're one of my only friends...I can't kill you..." She said, her voice quivering. Edd scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Fine!" Edd walked behind Tom and untied him. Tom was confused...jeez these people were bipolar.
"You can go back to your room for now...but Tom...get ready for whats coming..." Edd said, smirking at the ground. Tom rubbed his wrists from where the ropes were tied. Lanie hugged around his legs and sobbed light sobs. That night he couldn't sleep of course. Worrying about Tord and the others. Plus the amount of pain he was going through was excruciating. Some workers came in and fixed Tom up, but it didn't help much with the pain.

'God I hope Tord's okay...' he thought to himself.