Stay

"Well! Then it's settled! You're coming home with us!" Edd said happily looking over at Tord who yayed and put his arms in the air making the sleeves of his hoodie go over his hands. "Lets get you guys home then..." Paul said in a calm tone, waving for them to follow him. Once they were back at the old building Paul said goodbye and they started walking back to their house. "Well um did we think about how the hell we take care of..that..." Tom said pointing at Tord. "Easy!" Edd said "We'll switch every night! He'll stay in my apartment tonight, then in Matt's, then it yours!" Tom stopped and looked up. "Hes...gonna stay with me?" "Well...yea! Until they figure out how to get him back to normal." Tom looked down and sighed. They spent the rest of the time in silence. Tord had fallen asleep in Matt's hood and Tom couldn't keep his eyes off him.

It was about eight when they finally got home. Tord awoke and started to get antsy. "Aw what's wrong little guy?" Matt asked trying to keep him occupied on the couch while Edd made him a little bed out of a shoe box and Tom 'cooked' dinner by ordering pizza. "I sulten!" Tord whined as the doorbell rang. "Hey! Thats the pizza!" Tom yelled looking up from his phone and walking out the door to go get it. "poor thing probably hasn't eaten anything in forever..." Matt said as he put his hand out to Tord which Tord grabbed his finger and started biting it. "haha that tickles!"

Tom walked in with the pizza and Edd cut some up into small pieces for Tord. After that Tord fell asleep right afterwards. Tom was sitting next to him and had a kind of confused face on. "What is it Tom?" Edd asked. "Does...does he like...not use the bathroom? Like...what is...how ...I...uh..." Edd facepalmed and rolled his eyes "I don't know Tom...he would either tell us or there would be a wet spot on the couch..." Tom just looked away still nomming on his pizza. A little later everyone was tired and Edd had put Tord in the shoe box next to the window sill. Matt left a few minuets ago and Tom only stayed to finish an episode of Professor Why. "Well...I guess I'll go now...night Edd..." Tom said with a tired tone. Edd waved and turned off the TV heading to his room to sleep. He kept the hallway light on just in case Tord woke up and got scared, but once he got in his room he was out.

The next morning Edd woke up to a child right in his face. He jumped six feet in the air and screamed. "What the...Tord?" Edd asked confused. Last night he was three inches tall now he was almost three feet! "Sowwy! I scare you?" Tord asked still having a cute smile on his face. Edd was very confused. Now he can speak?! (alright so in this universe Tord didn't learn english until he was five. So his english is really bad. keep that in mind.)

"Um...How did you grow so fast?" "What you mean?" Now Tord has no clue what happened last night. All he knows is that Edd, Matt and Tom are his caretakers and they have food...and Tord really likes food. "Do...you remember last night?" Tord just cocked his head to the side in confusion. Edd sighed and smiled. "How...old are you?" "Five and a half!" Tord yelled jumping off the bed. "But...you were..I...OKIE DOKIE THEN!" Edd yelled also getting off the bed. "Can make bacon?!" Tord yelled turning around in excitement. "heh...sure buddy..." Edd said with an exhausted face. "yaaaay!" Tord yelled running down the hall.

Edd called Matt and Tom and told them to get their asses over as quick as possible. Soon enough they were all three sitting on the couch confused. "how the hell...did this happen?..." Tom asked staring at the floor. "Eddddd! What did you do to him?" Matt asked shaking Edd by his shoulders. "I didn't do anything!" Edd replied, trying to get Matt to stop shaking him. They all agreed it was probably a side effect of what ever that was Tord got shot with. When Tord stayed with Matt they just watched movies and stuff until Tord fell asleep on the couch. He didn't age any the next morning though. He stayed the same this time. That day Matt took Tord to London to get some more clothes and such. He only bought three outfits since he had no clue if he was going to grow anymore. He did get him a suitcase though and a little stuffed bunny.

Tord loved the bunny when he first saw it. It had a missing eye and it was pure white. He named it BunBun.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "I love him lots!" Tord yelled as he hugged the small bunny. Matt smiled and grabbed Tord's hand before crossing the street. When they got back to the apartments Matt gave Tord to Tom and waved goodbye. "Bu-Bye Bye!" Tord yelled as he waved back at Matt. Tord ran over to the couch and sat on it expecting Tom to turn on a movie or something. "Can us watch Wiggles?" Tord asked giving Tom a big smile. Tom kept on a serious face and walked over to Tord grabbing his hand and forcefully dragging him off the couch and down the hallway. "Ow! You hurting me!" Tord said trying to break free. Tom opened a door that lead to the other bedroom in his apartment. He threw Tord in along with his suitcase and bunny. "Stay." Tom said as he slammed the door.