Miss me?

After a long time of getting Tord all cleaned up and everything, Pat was finally able to figure out what was wrong with him. Tord was laying on a bad with his arm taken off and Paul was sitting right next to him. When Pat came up to him he looked up worried. "So? What's wrong with him?!" Paul yelled. Pat sighed and sat on the bed beside Tord and looked up at Paul. "From what Tord was able to tell us before passing out, he was stressed and...obviously pretty heated up with himself...so for some reason all that cause oil from his arm to run up through his mouth." Paul looked down sadly, obviously thinking hard about something. "What's wrong?...hes gonna be fine..." "I know..." Paul paused for a bit before looking back up at Pat seriously.

"He deserved this...and he shouldn't be ok..." Paul said before standing up and starting to walk out the room. "P-Paul! Wait!" Pat got up and ran up to Paul, turning him around. "You don't mean that do you?" Paul was silent and pushed Pat's hand away from his shoulder. "Yes...I did...Hes a terrible person...the only reason I work for him is because Gray dragged me here..." Paul tried to turn back around and walk again but Pat moved in front of him. "Who...who's Gray?..." Pat said a bit of worry in his voice. Him and Paul had been together for a while now and he was a bit protective, especially when he didn't know who Paul was talking about.

Paul kept his eyes to the ground before starting to walk again. "Don't worry about it...he's dead anyway..." Pat looked at Paul walk by getting even more worried by the minuet. "Who was he then?" Pat said walking slowly behind Paul. Paul stopped. He looked up and turned around, his eyes had tears in them. "He was just a friend I had ok...can we please stop talking about him..." Pat walked over to him and put a hand under his chin, making him look up.

"I don't know who this guy was...but...I won't ask anymore questions if it makes you uncomfortable..." Paul smiled which made Pat smile. "How about we go downtown to that new diner?" Pat said. Paul's face lit up but then went back to seriousness. "But...what about Tord..." Paul said looking back at Tord's room. "He'll be fine...its not like I'm the only doctor around." Pat said chuckling a bit. Paul smiled again and started running down the hallway. "Lets go then!" Pat laughed to himself and walked down the hallway following Paul.

When they got to the diner and sat down they started talking about Tord and what was wrong with him. Paul was now worried as well as Pat. He didn't mean those things when he said them. He was just a bit upset.

"OOOOH! How about this place! Its new! I heard their burgers are the beeeest!" Matt yelled as he walked up to the same diner Pat and Paul were in. Edd chuckled and nodded. They walked up the steps and into the diner. Tom was messing with his phone and wasn't really paying attention until he overheard Tord's name. He looked up and started listening to what Paul and Pat were saying. "But what if he ISN'T ok!" Paul yelled, both hands in his hair. "He will be just fine Paul...its not like hes going to-" "WHAT IF HE DIES!" Paul yelled a little too loudly and the whole place went silent. Tom went and sat with Matt and Edd after hearing that. He kept his gaze down and didn't know how to feel. "Tom?" Edd said waving a hand in Tom's face. He didn't move he just kept staring at the ground.

"What's wrong with him?" Matt asked poking Tom's arm. Tom slowly looked up and he looked worried. "Whats gotten into you Tom?" Edd asked. "Its...he...I didn't think I pushed him that hard..." Edd and Matt exchanged glances, then looked back at Tom. "What do you mea-" Before Edd could finish Tom started crying. Edd and Matt were still confused but now they were even more worried. Edd got out of his chair and walked over to Tom, sitting on his knees and making eye contact with Tom. "Hey hey...can you please tell me what's wrong with you?" "I..." Tom choked up. Trying to explain the best he could. He wiped his tears away and stood up. He walked over to Pat and Paul and slammed his hands on their table.

"Take me to him..." Tom said in a low voice. It scared the shit outta Paul and Pat and they looked confused. "What...who are you?" Paul said glancing over at Pat. "Please just take me to him..." Tom said more tears falling. "Take you to who?" "TORD!" Tom yelled, more tears falling.