Do it

Ok So before I start this chapter I wanted to say something. I have been going through a lot lately and I'm fine with peoples opinions but seriously I can put whatever I want in my story ok...I mean make your own version if you want just don't take credit for everything...so be lucky i'm not ending this whole thing all together... ~BunBun

Tom waited a while before coming out from under the bed. He stood up and looked around a bit and saw that the stuff Jet was eating was...blood covered macaroni? Uhh..no..what the fuck is that?! Anyway, He heard them looking upstairs. "Uhh...Jet? Gray? I'm down here..." Tom called, standing at the bottom of the stairs. Jet came running over and looked down the stairs sighing in relief. "Oh thank god...Gray! He's over here!" Jet yelled. Tom heard stomping and say Gray come over and look down the stairs. He stormed down the stairs and pinned Tom against the wall. "LISTEN! Don't you EVER do that again! I almost busted my ass tripping on shit looking for you!" Gray was obviously furious and Tom was shaking in terror. "I-I was under the b-bed...I-I heard your conversation...uh...what is that macaroni stuff with the red...stuff...on it?" Tom asked while Jet smiled and walked down the stairs. "Oh that stuff! Thats macaroni and cheese covered in strawberry..mush...I don't know why I like it so much but ya know...Gray still makes it for me even though its really weird." Jet explained pulling Gray back, him letting Tom go. Gray chuckled a bit looking at Jet with a smile. Tom's face lit up in realization "Uh are you two...um...together?" Tom asked. Both Gray and Jet jumped and they blushed deeply. "NO! OF COURSE NOT!" They both yelled. They looked at each other and took a step away from one another. "Oh sorry I was just wondering...you seemed to act like a couple..." Tom said with a nervous smile. Jet shivered in disgust while Gray just crossed his arms and stared at the floor like he was emotionally unstable or he was having war flashbacks.

It was just really awkward silence. "So um...why am I here?" Tom asked. "Oh uh...because we need to keep you here for a while until Jet recovers and can go back to his little hell hole..." Gray explained like it was no big deal. "HEY! Its not a hell hole! And I'm not recovering I'm trying to fix...myself...." Jet said looking down in sadness his voice going quiet when he said the last word. "But why? You seem nice enough! What are you trying to fix?" Tom said walking over to Jet who looked like he was about to cry. "He can't tell you...and he may never get to tell you...I like having him here to be my assistant anyway so I might just keep him here..." Gray said smiling at Jet. "B-But I thought you said one my e-" "SHUT IT! Don't give yourself away or else..." Gray held up his necklace and Jet's started to glow. "You know what will happen..." Jet looking up in fear and made sure to keep his mouth shut. "That's better" Gray said smiling. "That's not very nice...why the hell are you doing that to him...what do those things do anyway?" Tom asked trying to to the necklace from Gray but he just hit Tom's hand and rolled his eyes. "It erases his memory...so...he'll forget everything...except being with me...so either way he stuck here until he fixes himself...if I'm even nice enough to let him go..." Gray said looking at the necklace before putting it back in his pocket. "Why are you doing this to him?" "CAUSE HE SENT ME HERE! He put me in down under and I'm never letting him live it down!" Gray yelled his eyes glowing for a split second.

"How did he do that?" Tom asked backing up a bit. Gray sighed and looked away. "I can't tell you that..." Gray said while walking to the door and leaving. "Where is he going?" Tom asked looking at Jet with a worried expression. "You ask too many questions...just watch TV or something...I have The Children and Cats on the DVR..." Jet said sadly as he walked into his room. Tom heard sobbing afterwards and felt pretty bad for Jet honestly but...how the hell did he know what his favorite shows were? Tom sighed and sat on the couch. He didn't turn on the TV though he just sat there and listened to Jet for a while. He was really crying in there. He heard a crash and sat up. "That's it!" Tom said to himself as he stood up and walked over to Jet's room and knocked on the door. "Jet? You ok?" There was no response. "Jet?" Tom asked once more. Tom started getting really worried now. He ran into the living room and got a coin from the table. He went over to Jet's room and out the coin in the lock and turned it so it unlocked the door.