"What?"

"Nothing." I stand up, grabbing my phone. "Don't you dare masturbate on my bed." Walking out, I go into the bathroom and wash the remaining makeup from my face and brush my teeth. While doing so, I think of last night, trying to remember more. I vaguely remember Ray yelling at Wes. Is that because we were kissing? Why would Ray care?

"Why were you shouting at Wes last night?" I ask as soon as i'm in Ray and Carlos's room.

Ray snaps his eyes open, startled by me storming in. "I- What?"

"You were shouting at Wes."

"Because he was about to swallow you."

Carlos chokes on the water he's drinking and it spills down his bare chest, making him shiver and quickly wipe it with his sheets.

"I meant swallow her as in kissing," Ray says then starts laughing.

"Oh, right. I was about to drown myself in holy water."

Ray looks back me and sits up. "You didn't want to be alone with him so I thought you wouldn't want to be making out with him."

"Yeah, I don't. Thanks."

"Why not if you like him?" Carlos questions.

"I don't like him."

"You do."

"I don't." After remembering him feeling me through my shorts, I cringe so hard it causes me pain and I start fake crying. I get into Ray's bed, pulling the covers off of him and using them to cover my face. "Why did this need to happen?"

Ray pulls the covers over him more. "You woke me up."

"I need emotional support."

"That's what Santiago's for."

"I slept with Jace last night."

Carlos starts choking on his water again, this time spilling it onto the floor.

"We slept in the same bed, I mean." I raise an eyebrow, watching him recover. "You good, bro?"

"You guys need to be more clear on what you're talking about."

"Noted."

+++

There he is.

"Hey!" I catch up to Wesley and Brooke. "Is it really that hard to text or call?"

"Sorry, I was busy."

"That's such a lame excuse."

"Am I missing something?" Brooke looks between us both and Wesley looks down.

"No. Just that I really can't stand guys who do a certain thing and then not text you for days." I spin around, having the dramatic exit that I love. I don't know what I was expecting him to say, and I don't know why it bothers me so much that he blanked me after what happened.

"Did you have to go and make a scene like that in front of Brooke?" Wes grabs my shoulder to stop me from walking any further.

"I don't care if she knows."

"I do."

Ouch. "Why?"