N i n e

The next morning I get a text from an unknown number. "Hey pretty girl, wanna hangout today?" My cheeks turned red as I replied "I'm going to take a wild guess and guess this is Tucker?" I reply. Few minutes go by and my phone rings again "You're a great guesser 👏👏👏" He replied. "I try, and I'd rather not hangout with you.. as you could tell from last night I absolutely hated my time with you." I joke. "Wow I'm hurt. So i'll pick you up in an hour?" He said. "You better." I finish off our back and forth convo. I smiled and slid off of the uncomfortable couch.

Walking into the boys room, they were both asleep. I grabbed a pair of cheeky shorts and a loose tee and quickly changed. I was excited for today, Tucker seemed like a nice guy. And seeing Grayson jealous was not only funny but he looked hot as well, but I can't let him know that.

After finishing my makeup, I was ready to go.

"I'm here" I read the text. I head out the door to see a black jeep sitting outside of the house. "Hey!" I plaster a smile on my face as I hope into the car. "Hey." He grinned. "You look really cute." He flirted. "Oh, I just threw something on. But thank you!." I blush.
He started the car and we drove off.

"I'm really sorry about last night, by the way." He frowned. "What're you sorry for?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "I guess for starting something with your stepbrother, it was immature." He replied. "Well, you stood up for me, so I don't mind." I smile. He grinned back as we come to a stop right in front of a lake.

"Hope you brought a swimsuit." He chuckled making his way around his truck, opening the door for me. "I didn't" I awkwardly giggle. "Under wear.. same thing as a swimsuit." He laughed jumping in the lake.

Screw it, I was only here for a few more days.

I remove my clothes and common ball right next to him, splashing him. "Oh, you wanna try that with me!?" He laughs, splashing me with his hands. I return the splash, turning into a water war. Our laughs collided together, today was amazing.

All day we swam, laid in the soft grass and hung out.

"So tell me more about you." Tucker said sitting up front he grass. "There's not much to say.. I guess, I live with my mom in Colorado, which you already knew." I said. "Well, I didn't know your parents were divorced.. Mine are too." He spoke. "What happened?" I ask. "Mom cheated on dad.. Wasn't worth it though, my moms currently single." He announced. "Mine was just a lot of arguments, they didn't communicate." I sighed, remembering those times. "No matter what happened, divorces are always hard on the parent and the kids." He said. "Very true." I say trying to laugh but only end up tearing up. "D- don't cry, I'm sorry.." Tucker said wiping away my tears. "No- no, it's okay." I say chuckling.

Silence became present and there we were sitting there. Looking over at Tucker's slicked back hair and his beautiful eyes, I went in for it. It wasn't long until he kissed back. Our kiss unattached, then reattach. We laid back down into the grass, his tongue entering my mouth. He makes his kisses down my neck onto my stomach, he was now on top. Him unclipping my bra within a second is when I realized what was all happening. "Tucker, I'm sorry.. I can't." I say clipping my bra back together.

"Sorry, It was- my fa-" "No, no, It's just we uh- are moving too quick." I say sitting up. He nods as he pulls up his boxers from his v- line.

I throw my shirt and shorts back on as we enter the truck. It was already 2 in the afternoon and nobody knew where I was, it was better to head back to the house anyway.

"Thank you for today, I'll text you later." I smile sweetly before closing the door. "Alright, see you later." He awkwardly replies. He waited until I was inside to leave. I head upstairs, nobody seemed to be home and all I wanted to do was take a nap. I open the bedroom door to see Grayson making out with a girl with long blonde hair. "Gr- ayson." I stutter. His lips separate from hers as he sees me walk in. "Can you go!" He yells. My throat felt sore as I heard those sour choice of words. "S- sorry." I shut the door and finally understood how he felt, like utter shit.

I sat if the couch I slept on until I heard footsteps going down the stairs, she was finally leaving. Grayson gives her a goodbye kiss and walks her out. I got up from the couch cushion and waited for him to return to the porch.

"Who- was that?" I say standing by the stairs. "A girl I met at the beach." He smirks. "Bu-"
"Hey! You're the one that wanted to stop this whole relationship between us, now we are!" "I wasn't even going to say anything!" I lie, clenching my jaw.

Later at dinner I sat across from Ethan, still tired from earlier today. "How was everyone's day?" My dad asks. "I hung out with a guy I met yesterday." I smile looking over at Grayson who had a mean expression. "I met a girl today at the beach." Grayson fake chuckles. "She's really cute." He smirks. Ethan looked confused. "Well why don't you invite them to dinner tomorrow." Alexandra smiled."

"Sounds great!" Grayson grinned.

-
Omggg! How do y'all think the dinner will go?
NEXT CHAPTER (;!!!

^^ that's all my saying...
Please vote & comment for the next chapter!!