T w o

I sat down, waiting for our flight to be called and so did everyone else.

By this point I didn't know what to say, which was bad because I haven't even been here for 10 minutes. I yawned, remembering how early it was. Our flight was soon called, we stood up and walked to the exit.

"You excited?" Ethan turns to me. "Yeah, but nervous I've never been on a plane before." I laugh. "It's not bad." He smiles. I nodded and walked on board.

I sat on the inside on the row, Ethan and Grayson sat of the outside. I took a glance at them. Their bodies were twins as well! They obviously worked out, which sucked because I think every girl is a sucker for muscles. I come back to the real world, where they're actually my step brothers, I shouldn't be thinking like this. I laid my head against my hand while resting on the arm rest. It was gonna be a long flight.

I wake up to snoring right in my ear, it was Ethan cuddling onto my shoulder. I look over to see Grayson laughing. He records, supposedly on Snapchat Ethan snoring very loud while laying on my shoulder. I turns the camera to me, I awkwardly laugh. Grayson then sets his phone down and pulls Ethan off of me, waking him up. "Oh- sorry." He awkwardly laughs as well. "You're good." I say, checking my Snapchat. I guess Grayson noticed and said "Hey what's your Snap? I'll add you." I told him my username and sure enough, he added me.

Suddenly, I woke up from a tap against my arm. "Hey, were here." I looked up to see Ethan smiling. I hope I wasn't an ugly sleeper. I sit up as they were grabbing our luggage from above. We grab a taxi from the airport to the beach house my dad rented.

"So what's the first thing you're going to do when you get there." Grayson nudges me. "Late night swimming." I laugh. "At 2 am!?" Ethan joins the conversation. I nod while giggling.

We arrived and had quite a walk to the front door, although the pathway was long and beautiful.

Arriving to the door, my dad punched in the code to unlock it. Soon as we open the door, a tall staircase is placed to your left and right. I long hallway stands in the middle. It was absolutely stunning, and nothing that I'm used to. I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of this for the next week.

We took a tour around the house before settling in. The pool was huge and across it laid a long fence revealing an amazing view of the beach. Grayson, Ethan and I all ran upstairs to see the rooms but to our surprise, there was only one extra room. You could see by all of our faces that it was a bit odd. It had two beds, a TV and a very soft rug. "Well, have fun cuddling." I laughed and they did too. "How good are you in bed, E?" Grayson winks like the jokester he is. I chuckled and laid my suit case on the floor. I organized my outfits for each day on one half of the closet, leaving the other half for them.

"Ya'll still down to swim?" I announce. "Sure." Ethan hops off his bed. Grayson nods while I grab my bikini, walking into our bathroom. I take off my lazy clothes and realize my hair was in a rally messy bun. I take down my hair and brush through it, getting all the knots out from my plane naps. I finish tying the string to my top and walk out. I felt sorta awkward because both of their eyes glued onto me.

Boys will be boys.

"Ready?" I capture their attention. "Yep." Grayson and Ethan were both in their swim trunks. The only way you could describe their body type was built, very built. We all jog downstairs and grab three towels. "Were going to go swimming for a little." Grayson says to his mom, Alexandra. "Okay, ya'll try not to make too much noise" She says.

Opening the door, a cool breeze flew by. I set our towels down and watch Ethan dip his foot in the pool. "Oh! It's way too cold at night!" He complains "Stop being a pussy!" Grayson yelled. We both shared a laugh while Ethan rolled his eyes. Grayson walked closer to him with his hands out. "Grayson, stop!" Ethan laughs, while backing away. They play fight until Grayson is the one getting thrown into the pool. "Oh! It's so cold!" He laughs. "Stop being a pussy!" Ethan mocks him. I chuckle until Ethan walks closer to me. "Ya'll had your fun, now leave me out of this!" I giggle. Ethan grips onto my shoulders and forcefully pushes me to the edge of the pool, but I resist. "Stop, Ethan!" I laugh pulling away. He laughs and I stop fighting, getting pushed into the water. They weren't lying, the water was pretty freaking cold. I end up hitting Grayson's chest.

I lift up from the water with some hair in my face. Grayson then moves a tiny closer to me and moves parts of my hair out of my way. I laugh awkwardly of the unexpected mood. Luckily, Ethan didn't see it.

We had a ton of laughs during our pool session and definitely got to know each other better. "I say we do this tomorrow night!?" Ethan laughs. We all agree and head back upstairs.

I decided to take a quick shower, just to get all the chlorine out of my hair.

I grabbed a pair of comfy shorts and a large t-shirt while making my way to the bathroom. I hung up my swim suit and stepped in. Their was a tile bench along with the shower, what could get any fancier? I washed and conditioned my hair while thinking, why did Grayson do that in the pool? It was such a fun moment and he sorta changed the mood. I ignored it and finished up.

Wrapping the towel against me I sit on the bathtub portion of the shower and check my phone to see a text from Kirsten. "Hey, how was the flight?" She had texted about an hour ago. "Facetime me!" I sent back.

I told her about the flight, the house and the twins.. "So, the thing is they're twins!" I whisper considering the bathroom is connected to the room. "Cute twins or ugly twins?" She laughed. "Pretty dang hot." I sighed. "I don't know it's weird for me to say that.." I add. "Well, it's not like they're family." "Oh, okay well I'm gonna head off to bed, it's 4 am." I laugh.

I end the call and change into my pajamas.

Walking out, Ethan was fast asleep and Grayson was on his phone. His eyes laid on me as soon as he heard the door open.

"Goodnight." I smile while turning off the lamp on my side. "Night." I hear Grayson's deep voice speak, overlapping snoring Ethan.

I smile before drifting off to sleep, I wonder what tomorrow has in store?

-

That's chapter two!! I'm so excited to continue this! I'm having so much fun writing thisss!

Hope you all are liking it so far! <3

Word count; 1199

-

Goal; 10 votes, 5 comments!