F o u r

I woke up and saw that the boys were still asleep. I couldn't believe what happened last night. I kissed my step brother, and if Ethan didn't interrupt I don't know what would've happened. I didn't know how I felt about this whole thing considering I wasn't upset, nor happy. I was confused.

I slid out of bed and decided to go down to the beach for some alone time. It was only 7:47 am and nobody wakes up early around here. I slipped on my white bikini and sandals and tip toed down the stairs. "Where are you going?" I look up to the stair balcony to see Grayson. "Uh- down to the beach." I replied "Oh.. can I come?" He stuttered. "Sure." I acted confident. Was it the best idea? Not really.

He walked down the stairs after rushing to get ready. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we walked out the house.

We didn't talk much on the way to the beach, just small talk.

My feet touch the soft white sand as I lay a towel down. I sit down and so does Grayson. The sun was just coming up and I was relaxed, besides the huge soreness in my throat of sitting next to Grayson. "So about last night.." He looked at me. I didn't reply, I just played with the strings on my bikini bottoms. "I'm sorry." He sighs. "Why?" I said realizing how risky I'm being. "I- don't kno-" We both look eye to eye. I lean in and so does he, I felt his warm lips yet again. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was good.

As the tide grew more as well as the sun we realized we should head back. He took a grip of my hand and we walked back home together.

"Where were ya'll?" I hear Ethan say as I open the back door into the house. "We were both up so we decided to go for another swim." Grayson lies. "Y'all are spending a lot of time together." Ethan raises an eyebrow. "Just getting to know her, damn." Grayson replies. "Chill!" Ethan laughs. I laugh it off to avoid the awkwardness. "Do y'all know what we're doing today?" I ask, making conversation. "Honestly think it's a free day, just swimming and shit." Ethan replies. I nod while eating my one pancake and microwaved bacon. It wasn't good at all, Alexandra wasn't the best at cooking. I pick up my plate and quickly toss it in the trash, covering it in other trash. "Next time, try throwing away gross food when nobody is looking." Alexandra snaps. Everyone, including Ethan, Grayson and my dad were staring. "I'm-" I stutter. Alexandra huffs and walks in the room. I run up stairs trying to collect my tears from falling, I'm just sensitive.. Really sensitive.

Tears rolled down my face, ti'll I hear the door open "Hey." I look up to see Grayson and Ethan standing at the door. "It's honestly no big deal." Ethan's tries to make me feel better. I rub my tears away. "Yeah, I- I'm gonna take a shower. They both nod and I close the bathroom door behind me. I turned the shower nob to the left, which was hot. I stripped down and sat on the seat in the shower. I was overwhelmed, which made me cry even more.

My cheeks felt dry, even after getting out of the shower. I sat there looking out of the window view while my whole body air dried. I soon hear a knock. I jumped and grabbed my towel. "One second!" My voice cracked. "It's Gray." I open the door and grab my clothes on my bed. "Are you okay?" He asked while my back faced him. I force myself not to cry. "Yeah, I'm fine." Yet his eyes filled with concern he nods. "Do you wanna go for a swim, maybe that can calm you down." He says, scratching the back of his head. "Sure." Even though I just got out of the shower, fuck it.

I threw on my bikini and grabbed a towel. His hand approaches mine as we reach the stairs. "They're all downstairs!" I whisper, looking at our hands. "They're all in bed." He smiled. I nod as we walk down. His hand was fairly large, a lot bigger than mine.

-------------------------------------------------------
I know you all wanna get to the good stuff but let me tell you, Next chapter...... (;
I really hope y'all are liking this and I'm so so sorry I haven't been active but I will be!
New chapter, tomorrow! 💗