Newt

I woke up to a loud, painful buzzing noise. I looked around and saw very faint shadows of boxes and barrels. I was in some sort of cage or box and before I knew it, it started going up. At first it was slow, then it got gradually faster and faster till I saw a blinding red light. The box suddenly stopped moving.
"Help!!" I yelled, banging the ceiling
A blinding light sent me stumbling over my feet. As I hit the ground, I saw a herd of boys standing around the opening. They all had looks of confusion on their face.
"A girl?" One shouted
"Newt, go get her"
"How the hell"
A young blonde boy jumped down into the box. His face held a frown as he slowly walked over to me.
"How the bloody hell..."
"Who are you? Where am I?" I said taking a step back towards a barrel.
"I'm newt..." he said taking another step
Before he could get any closer, I stepped onto the barrel and jumped out of the box. I stood up and saw at least 50 boys standing in awe. Run. I told myself. I started running as far away from the boys as I could till i noticed that I was trapped. Tall walls lined with ivy surrounded what looked like a small village. Panicking, I kept running. I looked behind to see some boys chasing after me. I didn't even realize two other boys coming from another direction. Before I knew it, I slammed against two muscular men and I flew back.
"Watch out greenie"
"You shuckface b- what the hell" the buff Asian boy said backing up in disbelief
"Greenie!" A deep voice yelled
I turned and saw a boy with short hair and fucked up eyebrows (lmao I'm sorry) coming towards me.
"Gally leave her alone" newt yelled running after him
"No way" he said "I'm not letting a greenie run around like that, especially a girl"
I felt a strong blow to my head and I hit the ground. The last thing I heard were shocked voices yelling at gally as my world slowly got darker and darker.

Hi. Some of y'all wanted me to start a newt series so here's the messy beginning. Let me know some ideas you want for the story. K bye