Wedding

You finished placing you head peace on before letting out a long breath. Today was the day you were finally getting married to Thomas. Your stomach had butterflies fluttering around and you constantly checked the mirror to make sure you looked good.

"They're ready for you y/n" you heard your dad call

You turned and looked at him. His eyes were glossy and he was wearing a big smile "you look absolutely stunning" he said linking arms with you. Music started playing and people stood up and turned to face you. You saw your friends and family looking at you some smiling others crying and as you started walking down the aisle you saw Thomas. His eyes were teary and tears were falling down his face but he was smiling. You came to the end of the isle and Thomas took his hands in yours. You looked over to Ava, she was the one who was going to marry you and you couldn't have been happier. You felt indescribable happiness knowing that your best friends were right behind you supporting you.

 You felt indescribable happiness knowing that your best friends were right behind you supporting you

"We are gathered here today to celebrate to love between Thomas and y/n." Ava said "marriage is a new beginning to every relationship but when you know the love between two people is so strong like it is with Thomas and y/n, you know that marriage is not a problem"
Thomas looked over at his sister with a tearful smile.
"It's time for the vows. Thomas you first" Ava said
"Y/n, when I met you 5 years ago I knew right away that you were the one I wanted to marry and start a family with. I cannot thank you for all the amazing things you've done for me and how loving and caring you are about everything. I know that I can't give you everything you deserve but y/n, as long as I live, I promise to love you and cherish you forever. I promise to take care of you and to help you when things get hard." Thomas said choking up through most of his speech. You wiped the tears from his face smiling.
"Thomas," you started already starting to tear up, "throughout my life I never thought I could love somebody as much as I love you. I have have never loved anyone as much as I love you. When I'm with you I don't want to go to sleep, I just want to talk. You are so supportive of everything I do words cannot describe how in love I am with you. I'll never forget the nights you would text me good morning as I was going to sleep" you looked up giggling and looked around for a second. Thomas was giggling too and you saw your parents and family teary eyed "Thomas, as long as I live I will love you and give you everything I can and I promise even when we are old I'll love you and take care of you." You looked at Ava who was smiling brightly before she started talking again.
"Do you, Thomas Brodie sangster take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health?"
"I do"
"And do you y/n y/l/n take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health?"
"I do"
"With the power invested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. Tommy, you may kiss your bride" she said smiling
You and Thomas started leaning into each other
"Hey ms sangster"
"Hey"
And with that you sealed your love with a sweet passionate kiss