The proposal

Thomas and I have been dating for a little over seven years. Two days ago, he surprised me with a trip to Italy and stayed in one of the nicest hotels. Everything was perfect but ever since this morning he has seemed nervous and shy and it's starting to worry me. Is he going to break up with me? After all these years... I kept saying in my head. Tonight he is taking me out to dinner and I am exited and nervous. I love Thomas with all my heart but maybe he doesn't feel that way. Maybe I wasn't enough for him. I shoo the thoughts away as soon as he walks in the room. His cute morning hair, his bright smile and everything else about him.
*that night*
THOMAS' POV
tonight I'm taking y/n out to dinner to propose to her. I'm so nervous what if she says no I'm taking her to the place we met, the rooftop of a small restaurant. I set up lights last night and tried working on my speech but nothing seems to be working. Y/n deserves much more that me but I could never let her go.
*that night*
I took y/n to the roof of a cute little cafe where I was going to propose. My heart was beating so fast I swear she could hear it.
Time skip
"Y/n..." I said as we stood up from our table to look at the view "I just want to listen to what I have to say okay?" She nodded and smiled that gorgeous smile I loved.
"Listen y/n, I've never been good at these speeches or with words but I somehow am managing to get these words out" I said chuckling "y/n since I met you, you have only helped me and been nice to me even when I was being a dick you stood by me and loved me. You care for anyone and everything and you just light up my world. My darling" I said kneeling down...
Y/n's POV
I watched as Thomas wiped away a tear as he kneeled down. I swear my heart stopped was this really happening?
"Would you do the honors of being mine forever?" Thomas said his voice cracking. He opened up a box which held a beautiful diamond ring.
"Of course I will" I said, tears falling. He stood up and we kissed. Not just any kiss, this kiss was full of passion and love. He put the beautiful ring on my finger and I looked at him.  He was all I ever needed. It was the best cliche night of my life...

Aye Whaddup I'm back. Sorry I don't update everyday but I'll try to about once a week. School is shit😷 anyway, let me know what u think and leave a request!