Fights

"Thomas I'm done I can't do this!" You shouted  at your fiancé. "I'm sick of you coming home late every night and leaving early before I can even talk to you!"
"Bloody hell y/n!" He yelled back "you need to stop asking what I did and where I'm going! Your such a pain in the ass sometimes you know!"
"Dammit Thomas! I just want to be able to spend time with you and get a hug and a kiss from time to time!" You shouted back. This wasn't your first fight at all. Lately Thomas has been coming home at the latest hours and leaving early in the morning. Whenever you tried talking to him you would end up screaming and shouting at each other.
"Jesus Christ y/n! You said you would be open and accepting to my work hours!! Now look at you yelling at me for every flicking thing I do! I leave to away from your annoying ass!"
"Thomas you don't understand! I don't know if you are working or if you are seeing another girl!"
Suddenly you felt a strong bolt on your right cheek. He hit you. You looked up and saw the anger in his eyes disappearing as he started to become full of regret.
"Y/n... Im sorry..." He stuttered
"Save it Thomas" you said in a harsh, strict tone. You cheek stung as tears brimmed your eyes. You grabbed your ring of your finger and threw it to the ground. You quickly ran upstairs  and collected a few of your belongings before storming out the door.
*THOMAS' POV*
I stared at the ring she threw on the ground, tears escaping my eyes. My heart felt as if somebody was stabbing it. I don't know what came over me. I love y/n with all my heart I never wanted to hurt her.
"Y/n!!!" I yelled chasing after her "wait!!" I ran outside as fast I could grabbing her arm
"Go away Thomas!" She said crying
"Y/n please listen to me, I love you with all of my heart I-I don't k-know what I was d-doing please d-don't go" I said crying
"Goodbye Thomas..." She said getting into her car and pulling out of our driveway. I ran inside slamming the door behind me before sliding on the ground crying. I made the biggest mistake of my life. She's not coming back I thought. I got up and walked to our living room and looked at our pictures. Angrily I knocked them down before breaking down again.

Y/NS POVI saw Thomas crying as I drove away

Y/NS POV
I saw Thomas crying as I drove away. I hated seeing him cry but I just needed a break from him. I just want to go wrap myself in his arms and tell him it's going to be okay but I can't. Not after what he's done. I made my way up to a motel and got a room. I check my phone, I missed plenty of calls from Thomas. My heart broke as tears fell from my eyes. I cried myself to sleep thinking of the good times and how he would hold me so loving and protectively at night.
*in the morning*
I'm heading to Thomas and mines house to pick up the rest of my belongings hoping that I won't have to talk to him. As I open the front door with my key I saw that our house was jut a mess. Pictures were knocked down and cracked and beer bottles were everywhere. I walked into the living room and stared wide eyed at Thomas who was laying, passed out next to our couch. I walked over to him. His eyes were all puffy and tears were still stained in his cheeks. He looked horrible. As I got closer I saw that he was holding my engagement ring and a picture of us, my heart broke as I saw it was a picture of us at the beach were he proposed. We looked so happy. I wish I could go back.
"Thomas" I said shaking him awake
"Y/n?" He said jolting awake. His eyes were bloodshot and tears were still brimmed in his eyes ready to fall at any second. "W-what are you d-doing here?" He said starting to cry again
"Shh it's okay I'm here" you said holding him
"Y-y/n I'm s-sorry I don't k-know why I d-did that I-I never wanted to h-hurt you I-I..."
You cut him of by placing a gentle kiss on his pink lips. You didn't know if this was the right thing to do but you couldn't stand seeing Thomas like that.
"Don't worry tommy" you whispered "I'm here..."

Alright... Anyway here's a new imagine😂 let me know if you have any requests or anything. Yep I'm a failure gonna go cry now byeeee