Ch. 9 -Ibiki Has a Weakness!?!? (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Er," I began bewilderedly, backing up with my hands in the air and a nervous sweatdrop. "H-Hold on a moment! I'm not her owner! I just found her on the outskirts of Kohona fifteen minutes ago!"

She stopped. "Oh! Well, in that case, I'm sorry." She grinned, scratching the back of her short and spiky brown hair.

I sweatdropped again. "Er, okay." 'She's scary.'

I took out my purse that was shaped like a adorable black cat's head and a adorable face stitched onto it (not a real cat's face, obviously).

"So, how much is it?" I questioned, ready to pay her.

She thought and said, "Nah, you don't have to pay for her. It wasn't your fault, and it was just medical ninjutsu and some bandages anyway. All I ask is that you keep her until you find a new owner or adopt, or adopt her. Say, are you friends with Kiba?"

I sweatdropped. "Erm, not really."

Hana tilted her head sideways in confusion. "Huh? How do you know where he lived then?"

I widen my eyes. She must think I'm a stalker or something! "No, I'm not a stalker or anything!"

I spoke quickly. "..... Ibiki-sensei made me memorize all my classmates' houses. He said it was for future use if I needed to gather teammates for missions. I remembered reading that your house had veterinarians here." I paused and saw someone coming down the stairs. "Hi Kiba," I greeted.

"Er, hi?" Kiba questioned, probably thinking, 'Why the hell are you in my house?'

"Thanks, Hana. I'll leave now." I gently scooped up the little wolf.
Hana blinked, processing what I had just said. "I-Ibiki-sensei?!?! The feared interrogator and torturer?!?!"

By this point, I had already left the house, with the wolf pup in my arms.

"Hmm... Why don't we name you Shiver, since Hana made me shiver when she yelled at me?" I questioned the napping little wolf with a sweatdrop.

****************Time Skip Until 7:00 p.m.******************

I stopped training for a quick rest, and sat against a tree where Shiver was. Wait a second, was?! I widen my eyes when I realized that it was missing. I panicked and luckily, she left pawprints in the mud of a small stream nearby. I quickly tracked them, and froze when I heard Ibiki's voice. Quickly, I hid my chakra signature (I've done it so many times before for training, I could even hide it from Ibiki-sensei now).

I sneaked closer, and what I saw was.......completely unexpected.

I saw Morino Ibiki, so called 'feared interrogator and torturer,' cuddling a little wolf pup. And cooing to her. "Hey little wolf, what's your name?"

O_O

My eyes were wide as dinner plates, and my jaw dropped. My chakra signature, which could withstand the shock of seeing Guy-sensei in a weird pose while wearing a white tutu (Yes, sadly, I saw that.) and barely waver, was now completely exposed.

Ibiki glanced up sharply, and widened his eyes. He quickly put down Shiver and jumped up. "It, er, climbed towards me and I just picked it up." he lied.

There was a silence, the only noise being crickets chirping and Shiver's panting.

"AHAHAHA!"

I laughed until I cried and was out of air. I turned away from Ibiki, got a random handkerchief that was in my ninja pouch. I pulled my mask away from a face, and started wiping my tears underneath my mask.

"Ahahaha! Ibiki-sensei loves cute and adorable animals! Who would've thought! Oh dear Kami," I finished breathlessly as I wiped away the last of my tears and replaced my mask, turning around.

It was silent again, and the sound of the crickets returned.

"Why you little-! Argh!" Ibiki-sensei slammed his head against the tree. Then he stormed away.

I sweatdropped, now laughing on the muddy ground. Shiver decided to join me.

"Ahh! Shiver attack!"

*****Flashback End*****

That was about a week ago. Afterwards, he would visit Shiver once almost every day. I decided that Shiver liked Ibiki and vice versa, and decided to give Shiver to Ibiki. She liked him better anyways.

2nd P.O.V.

Ibiki had an extremely bad feeling when he realized that Kumiko sounded a little smug when she promised him not to tell anyone about the.... secret. He quickly used the Body Flicker Technique (transportation jutsu) to teleport himself to the Hokage.

"Ah, Ibiki!" Greeted the Hokage with a laugh, and a photo in his hand. Anko and Kohonamaru were there as well, laughing.

Ibiki froze. 'No, no, no!'

"Look at this picture Kumiko gave me! She said that she couldn't tell me, but...."

Ibiki did not hear the rest of the Hokage's sentence as his blood began to boil and his vision grew red. He ran to the window, and slammed it wide open.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT! KUMIKO! COME HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!" screamed a extremely loud Ibiki.

In the safety of her apartment, Kumiko felt a shiver go down her back. 'I thought I felt someone threaten me....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so something's been bugging me for a while.

If there is anime/manga inan anime, would it be anime to them? Or would it be like how we view other non-anime/cartoon shows? So what do you guys think? O_o

Also:

We have been taught what colors are when we are young, right? What if the color I view is blue, you would think is red? Yet, we all call it green? I gave myself an headache thinking about this. -.-

Please Comment,

Vote,

and Follow!

-Kuro Neko (Bloody_Moon)