> Letters <

*By reading the title of the chapter you can guess where this is going.

*You decide to keep scrolling down.

*But then author~chan stops you and says...

*"This is fluff, just because it has a boring title doesn't mean it's all about writing letters. Also, ***** means a 'POV switch'."

*Because you are still reading this, that means you want to continue forward.

~~~~~

Third Person POV

The pen glided across the delicate sheet of paper, forming words, then sentences, then paragraphs and sweet phrases.

Reaper leaned forward, making sure the words flowed easily like a stream. Next to him were crumbled sheets of paper. Some would say they were pieces of trash. Reaper called them, "Mistakes that couldn't be fixed."

Satisfied with his work, Reaper tucked the piece of writing into an envelope that had been prepared earlier. He got up from his desk, stretching.

Reaper had been sitting in that position for hours, trying to form the perfect letter for his love. Yes, his love. Geno was the only person that had found a way into his heart.

Reaper put on a hoodie, grabbing the letter. He stepped out of the quiet house, making his way to the nearest location of a mailbox.

Since it was the 21st century, no one really sent letters. Electronics and phones had taken over. But Reaper decided to do it the old fashion way, with a pen and sheet of paper.

Reaper dropped the letter into the blue mailbox, walking off.

*****

"Hey!" Geno shouted as he tried to put books that fell onto the floor back into a wooden shelf.

Error was holding a ginger tabby cat above a "ledge" in the house.

"Put the cat down!" Geno hissed, finally cleaning the mess.

"Okay, bro," Error said with a smirk, dropping the cat.

"ERROR!" Geno shouted, running over and catching the cat before it hit the ground. "IF THE CAT HIT THE GROUND WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I TELL MOM?!"

"I dunno, what would you?" Error said before turning away and going to his room.

The cat snuggled up against Geno, purring. Geno sighed, putting the cat down and going over to Fresh, who was doing his homework.

"So, what did you need help on?" Geno said, sitting down next to Fresh.

"I need help with this question," Fresh said, pointing at a math problem.

"Okay so this is how you do it-"

Geno got cut off by his phone ringing.

"Ugh, one sec," Geno got up and grabbed his phone. "Hello?"

As soon as he recognized the voice, he hung up.

Fresh raised a nonexistent eyebrow. "Who was it?"

"None of your business, but let's get back to your homework," Geno murmured.

~~ Smol Tem Skip ~~

The moon casted a silver light into the room. Geno sat down, opening one of the letters that had just arrived.

Tears began to form in his eye(?). They were happy tears.

Geno quickly got up, grasping the letter as he made it down the stairs.

"Mom! Mom!" Geno squealed, literally about to explode from excitement.

'Mom' glanced at Geno, giving him a knowing look. "You can go."

Geno seemed confused, but excitement still radiated off of him.

~~ Tem Skiiiip ~~

Geno waited at the airport, his heart pounding. He fiddled with the handle of his suitcase. He didn't need to bring much. All he brought was clothes, a book, his phone, and other essential items. He glanced at his phone, tapping his foot. He spotted who he was looking for.

Geno ran forward, embracing them in a hug.

Reaper looked surprised, but hugged back, nuzzling the smaller.

"Been so long, huh?" Reaper purred, earning a smack from Geno.

"Asshole," Geno murmured.

Reaper pulled Geno into a gentle kiss. Geno, though surprised, melted into the kiss. They broke apart.

"Ew, get a room!" Someone called from the people passing by.

Reaper chuckled, nuzzling Geno again. "Come on, I'll show you around."

~~~~~

HHHHHHH I DUNNO HOW TO WRITE ANGST SO HAVE SOME FLUFFF-

666 words-