> Flirting <

I'm don't regret doing all this Afterdeath. I freaking love this ship xD

aND WAIT FOR IT IS SUCH A GOOD SONG

hHHHHHHH. SATISFIED IS SUCH A GOOD SONG TOO—

...

THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER CAME UP THE WATER SPOUT. OUT CAME THE GUN AND WIPED THE FUCKER OUT. THEN CAME THE SUN AND DRIED UP ALL THE BLOOD AND THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

...

I'm just gonna start this smol chapter xD

~~~~~

Geno's POV

I sat down on the Save Screen floor, bored out of my mind. Usually, around this time Reaper would be finished with his job, and then he'd come over to here. Maybe he just had more more souls to reap—

"How's my favorite masochistic skeleton doing~?"

Nevermind then.

"Shut up, Reaper," I responded, glaring.

"Hey Geno, do you have your phone in your back pocket? Because that ass is calling me~"

I exploded into a blush. "WHAT?!"

"Where'd you get those shorts? Because at my place, they're 100% off~"

"REAPER WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Y'know, I think that we'll look great together..."

"Hey, that wasn't as bad as the other—"

"...In bed."

"REAPER WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME?!" I screeched, my face resembling an ocean.

"Can I take your clothes off? I wanna see how angels hide their wings~"

At that point, I was making pointless remarks. But, Reaper somehow still kept going with the pickup lines. Where does he even get them from?!

"Wanna be my boyfrien? I'll give you the 'D' later."

"Wait.. did you just—"

Reaper nodded, still smirking.

I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. I buried my face into his cloak.

Reaper just chuckled in response. That asshole. "So, that's a yes, right?"

"ReaperyouarethedimmestandstupidpersonIknowandomfgthatwasanobviousyesyouasshole—"

"Well, call me leaves, but you blow me away."

I stopped ranting and squealed. "REAPER!"

Reaper laughed and pat me on the head. "You're really cute when your flustered."

"Reaper, I swear," I grumbled.

~~~~~

Ik that was bad, but take this fluff xD

(TRANSFERRING INTENSIFIES)