> Blackout <

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS FLUFF OR NOT—

IGNORE THE SONG, I WAS LISTENING TO THIS WHILE WRITING THIS— oh and it's a really good song xD

~~~~~

Geno's POV

I leaned closer to the window, looking outside. It was raining outside. I was bored out of my mind, and Reaper wasn't home so I didn't have anyone to talk to. Well... not counting Papyrus.

I adjusted the red scarf that was wrapped around my neck, sighing. It was dark outside. I never liked the dark. Scratch that, I'm terrified of the dark. Being stuck in the Save Screen for such a long time must've done a number on me.

Reaper always thought I was weird for keeping all the lights turned on. I didn't tell him about my fear of the dark, I didn't want him to be weirded out. Hell, he might not even like me anymore if I tell him.

I made my way to my room, glancing around.

Suddenly, the lights turned off. I squeaked, eyes widening. I ran over to my bed, pulling the sheets over myself. I whimpered, shaking.

Where was Reaper when you need him?

I closed my eyes, not that it would help.

I didn't notice that I was crying. I couldn't think of anything else other than the dark and the pitter-patter of the rain hitting the roof of the house.

I heard a door open, and footsteps.

"Geno?" Called a voice.

Another door was opened, this time it sounded closer. Someone lifted the blanket off of me.

I looked up at Reaper, who looks flat-out confused. I whimpered, closing my eyes. Reaper pulled me into a hug, it felt nice. I buried my face into his chest.

"I didn't know you were scared of the dark," Reaper said.

I didn't reply, whimpering again.

Reaper chuckled, tightening the hug. I didn't want this to end.

Then, the lights came back on. I looked up at Reaper.

"Huh. The light's are back on."

I squirmed out of the hug, crawling away from the god of Death. But I was pulled into another hug.

I glared at Reaper, who only chuckled in response.

~~~~~

I SUCK AT WRITING SMCKklxlcldlLwlvkzl

Also, I only have a few more things I need to transfer from my other book before I start actually writing one-shots :P