| Laboratory |

I have nothing to put here-
Rip

Play the song if you want :P

~~~~~

Third Person POV

There is a laboratory in the middle of a forest. No one knew what was inside of it. Was it abandoned? Were experiments going on there?

No one seemed to enter it. No one seemed to leave. Perhaps it is abandoned.

Or is it a laboratory? It could be anything. People just assumed it was. The white walls and the clean look on it kinda gave it away. There were no windows.

Maybe this is just something that the government was hiding from the humans and monsters? Then.. what's inside the building?

...

Let's find out~

Geno's POV

I stared at the clean white wall, I started to pull at the end of my sleeves, tears dripped down my face. The only colors other than the white were the red patches on the walls and the black door.

Don't ask me where those red patches came from.

I whimpered, curling up on the cold floor. This place was like a prison. I wanted to work here, not become one of the government's little pets that get experimented on.

Fiddling with my scarf, I took a deep breath, glancing at the black door as it creaked open.

~~~~~

Reaper's POV

I packed my bag, sliding it on. I was preparing for another mission. Another infiltrating mission. I don't have a problem with that.

I glanced at the clock.

9:07 PM

Only just a little bit more waiting.

~~ Tem Skip ~~

10:57 PM

I raced out of the small shelter I was in. My feet made no noise. Though I had barely started running, my soul pounded. Was I nervous?

Why would I be nervous? I've done this before. Just not in this place.

I glanced at the lab, wondering how I would enter it. Maybe through the ventilation system? But where would that be?

I walked around the perimeter, examining the building. I soon noticed that there were no entrances. Wait I take that back.

I walked over to a vent, taking out a screwdriver and trying it. I placed the vent to the side, crawling through. I took out my flashlight and turned it on.

I crept through, continuing on until I heard voices.

"Come here, I won't hurt you," one said in a gentle tone.

"Back off! I'm not some stupid pet. You people won't stop until you get your nonexistent answers," the other hissed.

I stayed there, debating if I should drop in.

You know what, screw it. I crawled over to a vent and kicked it down, spotting two monsters.

There was a tall cream colored bunny monster in a lab coat. There was a skeleton sitting in the corner of the room. The only thing I could really see was the white jacket they were wearing and the glitches that were covering their eye.

The skeleton started hyperventilating while the bunny monster panicked. I ran towards the bunny monster, kicking it down. I pulled out the screwdriver.

"Give me a reason I shouldn't stab you in your throat," I said quickly, glancing at the skeleton before turning my attention to the bunny monster.

"No! I have a- a family..!"

"Lies," I said coldly.

(Death by screwdriver (-w-)

I tossed the screwdriver to the side, then walked over to the figure the corner. I forced them to look at me.

"And who are you?" I said in a silky tone.

I felt a blush creep up my face. The figure had a large glitch over their face. Though they looked beaten up, they looked so cute.

"G- Geno," the small bleeding skeleton said quietly.

Great. Good job Reaper. You're supposed to be infiltrating this place and you found a crush.

I pulled 'Geno' onto his feet, who stumbled around like a newly born deer. I watched in amusement, then started to walk away.

I probably should continue the mission. I turned around to see Geno standing by the door of that room. He seemed scared to leave the room, so I didn't make him come with me.

Anyway, back to the task at hand.

~~ Smol Tem Skip ~~

I walked back to that overly bleached room. I got all the information I needed, a couple of files and a flash drive.

"What's in there?"

I jumped slightly, turning to the source of the voice.

Geno tilted his head, glancing at my bag.

I sighed, walking over to Geno and patting his head. He slapped my hand away, glaring. I chuckled in response.

"I'll explain when we get out. That is, if you're coming."

Geno's eye(?) widened. "Out?"

I nodded, glancing at the vent. I ran over to it, pulling myself up.

I watched Geno scramble up to the vent. It was kinda funny to see him struggle. Finally, I hoisted him up.

~~ Smol Tem Skip ~~

Third Person POV

Geno looked around. It's been a while since he was outside. It was evening, the sun was setting, casting long shadows onto the ground.

The small skeleton glanced at Reaper, who's face was close to mine. He blushed, turning away.

"Hmm? Did I do something?" Reaper said, pulling Geno even closer.

Geno buried his face in his scarf, refusing to look at Reaper, who was slightly intimidating.

Geno yelped as Reaper pulled him into a kiss. Though it was unexpected, the smaller melted into the kiss.

After a few long moments, the two separated for air.

Geno slapped Reaper's arm, turning away. His face must've resembled a tomato.

"Well, I bet you enjoyed that~" Reaper said, smirking.

"Shut up," Geno hissed.

"Nah, I'd rather not."

"Hmph."

~~~~~

bAKA- WHY ARE YOU READING THIS- WHY ARE YOU DEALING WITH MY CRINGE-