| One Shot, One Kill |

I FEEL INSPIRED, NO ONE REQUESTED THIS. JUST MY INNER OVERWATCH FANGIRL IS SLOWLY TAKING OVER ;w;

THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THE STORY. THIS IS ONLY INSPIRED BY IT, NOT EVERYTHING IS THE SAME.

~~~~~

Third Person POV

Closer...

The skeleton took aim.

Closer...

The skeleton fired.

Thump!

The target fell onto the ground, limp.

The glitching skeleton lowered their gun, a look of satisfaction on their face. They stood up, walking away. Their crimson scarf gently blew in the breeze.

They weren't supposed to feel any emotion. They weren't supposed to feel sympathy. They were supposed to be the perfect tool. They were made to be a қ¡ĺĺΞя. But there was a small bit of regret hidden behind that satisfaction.

The skeleton made it towards the meeting point.

This skeleton is the cause of many deaths. From important leaders to their own brother. But they weren't always like this...

"Sans? Sans, where are you?!" Squeaked a young skeleton.

"Coming bro," the other skeleton replied.

"Sans! You know it's dangerous to be out there alone!" Papyrus chided.

"You don't need to worry about me, lil bro," Sans replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

Sans rolled his eyes, smiling.

They weren't always a killer. Once they were a normal skeleton until they were kidnapped. The people who kidnapped them made many "adjustments" to them. Instead of a full, beating soul, it was one-ninth of one. They were horribly glitched from all the tinkering the other monsters did. A long wound was on their chest. It would be easy to recognize this assassin in a crowd.

The skeleton gripped the knife, carefully going over to a room. They opened the door.

The room was painted orange, there were papers littered on the floor.

The skeleton crept towards a sleeping figure, eyes vacant and listless. They raised the knife, striking down. They aimed for the throat, making sure the target was gone before running off the property and towards the meeting point.

"Geno? Geno!"

"Geno" snapped back into reality, looking at the ever so edgy leader. "Hmm?"

The "edgy leader" glared. "Hurry up. We're going back to the main base."

"Already? Can't we have some fun, Nightmare?" A figure appeared from thin air beside Geno.

"No, ▒▒▒▒▒▒. We're going back to the base," the leader said sternly.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ laughed before disappearing and appearing over to a computer.

Geno gave ▒▒▒▒▒▒ a disgusted look before turning back to 'Nightmare.'

Nightmare walked off without a second glance.

~ Large temskip :0 ~

The skeleton took aim once again, this time Geno was aiming for an important leader. Well, an important leader in the eyes of Omnics.

Geno fired, watching as the leader fell to the ground. He ran off, his one-ninth of a soul beating. He took a left, then realized his mistake.

He found himself staring at a dead end. He reached for the grappling hook, then curse at himself.

"I must've dropped it on the way," he growled. He turned to see that he was not alone.

"Hello~" Said a flirty voice.

"Stay back, you fucker," Geno growled, holding the gun up.

The figure teleported right before the bullet could hit him.

"Feisty~ But let's do things without weapons."

Geno tried to hit the stranger with the gun, but to no avail. The stranger grabbed the gun, throwing it to the side. The bleeding skeleton hissed, trying to land a punch. The stranger grabbed Geno's wrist, rolling his eyes.

"Sheesh, trying to start a fight someone you don't even know?"

The stranger let go of Geno's wrist, smirking.

Geno growled, glaring. "What do you want?"

"Couldn't help but notice that you work for 'them,'" the stranger pointed out.

Geno decided to play dumb. "Excuse me?"

"Well, I'm Reaper," he held out a hand.

Geno pushed his hand away. "Well, I'm not interested in making any friends, Romeo. I have a job to do."

As Geno turned around to leave, Reaper tackle-hugged the smaller, causing the both to tumble onto the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Geno screeched, flailing.

Reaper nuzzled the smaller's head. "Leaving's not an option~"

~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW, I AM MULTIFANDOM TRASH.

Also, this would've ended up being a lemon if I wasn't careful—

THIS IS THE LAST TRANSFERRED ONE—