> Storytime ~ (This time with Goth in it :3) <

I DUN REGRET WRITING AFTERDEATH CHAPTERS

I'M SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS HERE ARE REALLY SHORT—

Have another song. I'm thinking of something Hamilton related :P

~~~~~

Third Person POV

Goth pulled a book out of the shelf, his good eye in the shape of a star. He handed the book to Reaper, who chuckled.

"This book again?"

Goth nodded, scurrying over to bed. Reaper followed after him, holding the book with one hand.

Goth pulled the sheets over himself. Reaper sat down beside his son, opening the book.

"Once upon a time, two races ruled the Surface..."

~~ Tem Skip ~~

Reaper closed the book, glancing at Goth, who was wide awake.

"Can you read me another one??" Goth chirped.

"Another one? You know that you have school tomorrow, right?"

Goth paused, as if he was thinking. "Mm...one more story. Pleeease?" He gave Reaper "the puppy eyes."

"Okay, one more story won't hurt."

Reaper got up, putting the book that he had read already back and taking out another one. The Fluffy Bunny was its name. He walked back over to Goth, fiddling with the delicate pages.

"Why are you two still up?" Said a tired voice.

Goth and Reaper turned to look at a half-asleep Geno.

"Goth here wanted me to read him another story," Reaper said in a matter-of-factly tone.

Geno rolled his eye, walking over to them and sitting on the other side of Goth. "Well, let's hear it."

"Great. I'm the story-teller now," Reaper mused.

The three snuggled close together, well... Reaper did the best he could since he was the one holding a book.

(*Insert first line from The Fluffy Bunny*)

~~ Tem Skip because I'm lazy :P ~~

By the time Reaper had finished reading the book, Geno and Goth were fast asleep.

Reaper looked at the two, sighing. He got up, putting the book back on the shelf and shutting off the lights before going back to the others. He lay down on the bed.

"Goodnight you two," he murmured before he went out like a light.

~~~~~

I'M PROUD OF THIS TRASH. GENO WASN'T THERE FOR HALF OF THE TIME BUT WHATEVS—

I think I only need to transfer two more—