» Spy «

The last chapter got more love than it should've, you guys make me the happiest person in the world ^u^

*Inspired by Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale*

I'm not sorry about making this a lemon-

~~~~~

Geno's POV

I fiddled with the corner of a page in the book I was reading. I pretended to be reading, but all I was doing was eavesdropping on the conversations between the chiefs.

"...Yes, that would be correct," said one of them.

Quickly glancing at the tall skeleton, I tiptoed towards the door. I had all the info I needed.

Knowledge of Alphys. Secret of Toriel. Asgore's Garden.

As I opened the door to leave, someone rammed into me.

I struggled underneath them, my book landing out of my reach.

"Get off!" I hissed, trying to kick them off.

"Il est un espion!"

The chiefs turned to look at us. I gulped.

Spying was considered an act of treason. You could get hanged, stoned, pushed off a cliff, decapitated, publicly executed... so many ways to get punished. The lesser punishment was getting banished from this realm.

I kicked them off, grabbing my book and running as fast as my feet could carry me. The people who weren't at the meeting all thought I was a servant of Lord Reaper, how they were wrong. Taking a left, my feet were sore from the running, but I had to leave the perimeter.

I slowed down until I was walking. I was in a part of the building where no one went unless it was absolutely necessary. There were no windows, and the only source of light was a candle you would've brought with you.

Since I didn't have one, I stood in the dark.

Since there aren't windows around here... I should bolt to the nearest window once I've regained my breath. From there I'll jump down-

I screeched as I was tackled down.

"My l-lord!" I squeaked, eye(?) wide.

Reaper raised a nonexistent eyebrow, processing the moment. He then chuckled, realizing who I was.

"Didn't think you were the spy, darling," Reaper said with a smirk. He leaned closer, our faces inches apart.

I blushed, trying to escape. I yelped as he forcefully kissed me.

Well, I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it.

We broke apart, my eyes wide.

"M-my lord.." I said quietly.

It was considered a sin for a lord or lady to fall in love with someone who had a lower status. This would result in execution or banishment.

He pulled me into another kiss, teleporting us both into his room.

I squeaked... oops.

Third Person POV

Reaper took advantage, exploring the smaller's "cave." Geno moaned into the "kiss," closing his eyes.

The two broke apart, needing air.

Reaper carefully took Geno's scarf off, throwing it to the side. Geno whimpered, cold air hitting his neck.

Reaper carefully took off Geno's jacket, smirking.

The smaller squirmed, shivering as Reaper slid off his shirt.

"Aww, cold~?" Reaper cooed, eyeing Geno's ribs.

Geno growled quietly, squirming. Reaper undressed a squirming Geno completely.

"B-bastard," Geno hissed quietly, his face resembling a really ripe tomato.

"Call me what you want, sweetheart," Reaper said while undressing himself. The smirk on his face grew.

Reaper nipped at Geno's ribs, causing the smaller to moan.

Reaper stopped, glancing at Geno, who was squirming again.

Smirking, he pushed himself into the smaller. Geno moaned again, closing his eyes.

"Nnngh... Reaper."

Reaper slowly thrusted in and out, watching the smaller closely.

"Nnn... it hurts," Geno whimpered.

"But you want this~" Reaper replied.

"F-faster," Geno said quietly.

"Hmm~? Did you say something?" Reaper said in a teasing voice.

"F-faster, m-my lord," Geno said shyly, but a little bit louder.

"Thought so~"

Reaper sped up, listening to Geno's screams.

"R-REAPER~!"

Geno came, then Reaper.

Reaper flopped next to Geno, pulling him into a hug while
Geno cuddled closer to Reaper.

"I love you~" Reaper cooed.

"I love you, t-too... m-my lord."

~~~~~

I HAD TO READ FIVE F***ING LEMONS BEFORE THIS SO I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING-

BE F***ING PROUD THAT I'M NOT DEAD FROM NOSEBLEEDS-