HAPPY SPOOKTOBER WINGERS *maybe canon maybe not

Ryuo watched as Momonga went ahead of him, but his attention was not at the lich, but at a flame that only he can see.

Above the corpses, a ball of red appeared above them, emitting a faint red glow. Ryuo ignored them, following Momonga's footsteps. He tried to leave, but a small nagging feeling in his heart drove him nearer to the orb, like a string pulling him into an abyss. An abyss you can escape, but one that leaves you itching with curiosity.

He reached out to the orb, grabbing it in his hand. He rolled the ball, an eerie warm glow emanating from its reddish aura. He sniffed it, and a nostalgic smell overcame his nostrils.

" Just like, mother's cooking " He held it closer, examining the orb. It seemed to want to squirm out of his grasp, a small pull bringing it upwards.

" It's a soul " He concluded, as it continued to wriggle free from his grasp, wanting to be released.

He tried to let it go, but couldn't find the will to do so. A dark thirst overcame him, forcing him to eat the thing. His mouth started salivating at the thought.

He fought the demon inside for quite a long time, before finally succumbing to it.

It easily slid down his throat, without resistance, like a gooey ball.

He stood still for a second, looking for any changes.

1

2

3

Nothing.

Shrugging, he moved on, happy to be able to sate that momentary hunger.

He took a step, before a multitude of feelings overcame him.

He felt himself to be stronger, as if he leveled up.

He felt joy.

He felt fear.

He felt hunger.

The aching hunger returned, its grip on him twice as strong.

He reached out to the second corpse, gripping the orb.

Another flash of ecstasy.

It came and went.

He ached to feel it once more, to feel that feeling.

A strange addiction has started; a new hunger that needs to be quelled.

He smiled.

--------------------------------------

[ Demon's Hunger ]

Passive Skill

All enemies now drop souls, which grant small bonuses to stats. Stat bonuses depend on level of enemy

" The ability that makes demons fearsome. Their hunger for souls, and the strength they gain from it. " - Mad God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M NOT DEAD BOISSSS JUST DEPRESSED. OH YEAH. NEW CHAP MIIIGHT COME UP THIS NOVEMBER. WHO KNOWS. MAYBE TOMMOROW. ENJOY YOUR 15 MINUTE CHAPTER FOR HALLOWEEN